返回列表 发帖

6月1日逻辑机警

估计应该是北美的考生遇到的,要不然6。1国内不考
逻辑
1 If a person is ill, he should take medicine in the following 7 days ,otherwise the reinfection will occur . But some person do not like to take medicine in the last 3 days. An injection is invented and the using of this injection can avoid the reinfection ……. (strengthen)

2 The medical fee for a company has been increasing, to reduce the increased fee, the company propose the program ----employee should do jogging or /and weight-lifting , this program can reduce the medicine fee ….(strengthen)

3 In the past years , a great deal of historical relics was found during the construction at certain place. Now, a larger scale construction is carried out at the same site , but fewer historical relics have been dug out. ….( explain… My answer: in the later construction, larger mechanical equipment is used and the operator is less interested in digging the histrical relics.)

以下为老JJ
1.船航行,航线上没有暗礁, 遇到风暴, 搁浅,(解释)
2.关于florida retirement 那题, 我在现场看不到比机警推荐的更好的答案,( 前几天有人说JJ 的答案是错?/??/
4 沙漠 a kind of animal is in the danger of extinction, because some visitors collect these animal as pets , to rescue the endangered animal, the government, lunched a plan to contain the visitor’s access to the sand only by working .(explain,…my answer; whether the route of visitor’ working toward the sans will not encounter the endangered animals.)
5 Bold face: the police said the decline of criminal rate in this area was due to the implemented program ( 请参看前人JJ)
6 A:关于广告影响人们购买某东西, 购买的人大多为35 岁以下DE……B:……….. 35岁以下…..

语法 考到很多平行结构,(语法是我的唯一强项)建议多连KAPLAN 的语法单项, 感 觉 KAPLAN 的语法单项很 象ETS 的风格。
-----------------------------------------------
有关各题的讨论在前面的贴中有述。有关答案的差异请大家讨论!
收藏 分享
Robert之家-----我的家园

3 In the past years , a great deal of historical relics was found during the construction at certain place. Now, a larger scale construction is carried out at the same site , but fewer historical relics have been dug out. ….( explain… My answer: in the later construction, larger mechanical equipment is used and the operator is less interested in digging the histrical relics.)  
这道题答案对吗?我觉得牵强。

我也觉得十分牵强。若是答案有诸如:现在的construction 主要修缮旧的建筑;或是拆掉旧址后重建。就会表明“现在的construction 根本没机会dug out”---主要是dug out。
Robert之家-----我的家园

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看