返回列表 发帖

3LAST

11. Every week, the programming office at an FM radio station reviewed unsolicited letters from listeners who were expressing comments on the station’s programs,. One week, the station received 50 letters with favorable comments about the station’s news reporting and music selection and 10 letters with unfavorable comments on the station’s new movie review segment of the evening program. Faced with this information, the programming director assumed that if some listeners died not like the movie review segment, then there must be other listeners who did like it. Therefore, he decided to continue the movie review segment of the evening program.
Which on e of the following identifies a problem with the programming director’s decision process?

(A) He failed to recognize that people are more likely to write letters of criticism than of praise.

(B) He could not properly infer from the fact that some listeners did not like the movie review segment that some others did.

(C) He failed to take into consideration the discrepancy in numbers between favorable and unfavorable letters received.

(D) He failed to take into account the relation existing between the movie review segment and the news.

(E) He did not wait until he received at least 50 letters with unfavorable comments about the movie review segment before making his decision.

12. “Though they soon will, patients should not have a legal right to see their medical records. As a doctor, I see two reasons for this. First, giving them access will be time-wasting because it will significantly reduce the amount of time that medical staff can spend on more important duties, by forcing them to retrieve and return files. Second, if my experience is anything to go by, no patients are going to ask for access to their records anyway.”

Which one of the following, if true, establishes that the doctor’s second reason does not cancel out the first?

(A) The new law will require that doctors, when seeing a patient in their office, must be ready to produce the patient’s records immediately, not just ready to retrieve them.

(B) The task of retrieving and returning files would fall to the lowest-paid member of a doctor’s office staff.

(C) Any patients who asked to see their medical records would also insist on having details they did not understand explained to them.

(D) The new law does not rule out that doctors may charge patients for extra expenses incurred specifically in order to comply with the new law.

(E) Some doctors have all allowing their patients access to their medical records, but those doctors’ patients took no advantage of this policy.
22. All intelligent people are nearsighted. I am very nearsighted. So I must be a genius.

Which one of the following exhibits both of the logical flaws exhibited in the argument above?

(A) I must be stupid because all intelligent people are nearsighted and I have perfect eyesight.

(B) All chickens have beaks. This bird has a beak. So this bird must be a chicken.

(C) All pigs have four legs, but this spider has eight legs. So this spider must be twice as big as any pig.

(D) John is extremely happy, so he must be extremely tall because all tall people are happy.

(E) All geniuses are very nearsighted. I must be very nearsighted since I am a genius.
答案分别是B、A、D,我对这三题很困惑,尤其22题,B为什么不对?请高手回答!
收藏 分享

for 22

对于 22题, 他犯了两个错误
1。 混淆充分性和必要性,从 intelligent people 可以推nearsighted, 反正不然
2。 做了一个没有basis 的 assumption that is  intelligent people = genious

所以D可以满足上述条件,对于B,他只满足了第一条

这样的题目我觉得在纸上画一下逻辑关系就一幕了然了

For

对于  programming director 根据有favarable 的 sports的 comment 就  assume that  有人喜欢 evening program 是没有根据的,属于false analogy, 因此 B很好的说明了这一点

对于A 提供的信息于原文的assumption 无关
对于 C、D 比较的是不同对象,肯定错
对于E, 原文根本没有提过此程度

[此贴子已经被作者于2002-7-18 13:44:05编辑过]

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看