返回列表 发帖

lsat问题

the govenment should enact a bill that stops sale and comsuption of alcohol on trains. REcently the state exercised a bill to protect the health of comuters by prohibiting smoking on thetrain. When intoxicated riders get off the train, and drive, the public is exposed to at least as much danger as are non smoing reail passengers who are forced to inhale cigarette smoke.
In arguing that alcohol consumption on commuter tranins should be banned, the author relies on:
b) the principle that everyone should be protected from their own actions
e) comparison between the effects of smoking cigarettes and drinking alcohol

i wonder why the answer is B?
the only explanation maybe that the E) refers to the people who themselves drink alcohol or smoke...not relevant to the mass public...

am i right?
收藏 分享

hi, Licheng:

welcome to Robert Home, hope we can see you more

As for the question:

I wonder where is your answer come from I think E is right. Let me refute B

B: " protected from their own actions" i don't think the passage mentioned it. Instead, the passage mention "everyone should be protected by others; actions" right?

E: it grasp the essences of the passgae that is by introducing the effect of the smoke , the arguer claims that the alcohol should be banned

Welcome to your comments

Hi, Licheng and primefang,
I also think the right answer is E. But the answer is B. The answer is from eLsat which I downloaded from Robert.

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看