返回列表 发帖

请教各位哪里可以搞到OG的逻辑部分

请教各位哪里可以搞到OG的逻辑部分
收藏 分享

目前, 市面上还没有

谢谢!
但大家都在谈OG 总是可以搞到的吧 是否可以DOWNLOAD 或可以搞到电子版或复印版?

buy one...won't cost you a fortune.
\"Our lives are a combination of good and bad, positive and negative.When we focus on the good that is already present, we feel better. If not, we don\'t. Either way, life goes on.\" -- Peter McWilliams

thanks spry!

But where can I buy OG? I am in USA.

if you are in the states, things are a lot easier. it costs $29.95 from GMAC or amazon or other major book stores. but the fee for handling and shipping is around $7-10. i bought one from walmart..it cost me $26.96 plus $3.94 for handling and shipping. that's the lowest price as far as i know.

[em13]

[此贴子已经被作者于2002-9-4 5:58:25编辑过]

\"Our lives are a combination of good and bad, positive and negative.When we focus on the good that is already present, we feel better. If not, we don\'t. Either way, life goes on.\" -- Peter McWilliams

one more thing, 10th edition is the latest.

Thanks! spry

http://www.mba8.com/dindex.htm

这里不是吗?
执著不移,追求梦想,未来非你莫属。

yeah, but seems overseas users cannot download from that site..i tried many times but failed.

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看