返回列表 发帖
1>  my ans is 2 as well.
    The choice one can't support the argument. Even if the statements in the question true, we don't know the amount of fat people in other contries consume. Therefore, there is no base to compare people in country x with in others.

.2> my ans is d. what do you get?

1、2。
  题目中没有给出其他国家的消费量或两者的比较。
  2 说明了一个比例值相等情况下,分子分母同时增加的情况。
2、B
Robert之家-----我的家园

1.both are wrong.
2.agree B.

同意2。但总觉着不符合常规。

the percentage of fat = fat/all        fat up, thus all up.

是觉得人越老吃得越多,不符合常规是吧?我也是,但只能从提干中找答案。
Robert之家-----我的家园

两道逻辑想不通!

以下是管卫东在实力教书时推荐的自己编的《GRE GMAT 机考逻辑单题提高》本人购于99年

1. most adults in country X consume an increasing amount of fat as they grow older. However, for nearly all adults in country X, the percentage of fat in a person’s diet stays the same throughout adult life

The statements above, if true, most strongly support which one of the following conclusions about adults in country X?

1.        they generally consume more fat than do people of the same age in other countries
2.        they generally eat more when they are older than they did earlier in their adulthood

A: 1
My answer: 2

2.  Wild cheetahs lie in the African grasslands. Previous estimates of the size that the wild cheetah population must be in order for these animals to survive a natural disaster in the African grasslands region were too small, and the current population barely meets the previous estimates. At presents, however, there is not enough African grassland to support a wild cheetah population larger than the current population.

The statements above, if true, most strongly support which one of the following conclusions?

a.        previous estimates of the size of the existing wild cheetah population were inaccurate.
b.        The cheetah’s natural habitat is decreasing in size at a faster rate than is the size of the wild cheetah population.
c.        The principal threat to the endangered wild cheetah population is neither pollution nor hunting, but a natural disaster
d.        In the short term, the wild cheetah population will be incapable of surviving a natural disaster in the African grasslands.
e.        In regions where land is suitable for cheetah habitation, more natural disasters are expected to occur during the next decade than occurred during the past decade.

A:A
MY ANSWER

[此贴子已经被作者于2002-10-3 0:18:20编辑过]

[此贴子已经被作者于2002-10-3 0:20:55编辑过]

收藏 分享

[此贴子已经被作者于2002-10-6 23:11:15编辑过]

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看