返回列表 发帖
Sorry, the above message should be addressed to Kilroy.

thank everybody for being so helpful!
我还是想把这道题目彻底搞搞懂。
我现在主要有两个疑问:
1 怎么从The conclusion is ”human failure was not responsible for the fatal air crash”推出The line of reasoning implied “出事后,制订了严格的措施is the only factor” accounts for “事故报告率增高了50%”?
2 如果答案C改成 mechanical problems in airplance hv increased in frenqucy by 50 percent since last Aug.是否正确?
thx!

Kilroy, Let me try again. Open for discussion. 1 怎么从The conclusion is ”human failure was not responsible for the fatal air crash”推出The line of reasoning implied “出事后,制订了严格的措施is the only factor” accounts for “事故报告率增高了50%”? Please be advised that the conclusion is made from the line of reasoning. First, from the argument you find the line of reasoning in the argument is “出事后,制订了严格的措施” accounts for “事故报告率增高了50%” Then, it is concluded that ”human failure was not responsible for the fatal air crash” To reach the conclusion, it must assumed that “严格的措施"is the only factor accounts for “事故报告率增高了50%” But since there is no such assumption stated in the argument, you need (C) to sthrengthen the argument. 2 如果答案C改成 mechanical problems in airplance hv increased in frenqucy by 50 percent since last Aug.是否正确? thx! As long as it <=50%, it is ok. My experience is that nothing is perfect in GMAT. You only need to pick up the best one. I believe the modification is ok since it is still the best.

Thank c800 for ur explanation!
I think i am much more clear.

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看