返回列表 发帖

费费-2

9. Astronauts who experience weightlessness frequently get motion sickness. The astronauts see their own motion relative to passing objects, but while the astronauts are weightless their inner ears indicate that their bodies are not moving. The astronauts’ experience is best explained by the hypothesis that conflicting information received by the brain about the body’s motion causes motion sickness.
Which one of the following, if true, provides the strongest additional support for the hypothesis above?
(A) During rough voyages ship passengers in cabins providing a view of the water are less likely to get motion sickness than are passengers in cabins providing no view.
(B) Many people who are experienced airplane passengers occasionally get motion sickness.
(C) Some automobile passengers whose inner ears indicate that they are moving and who have a clear view of the objects they are passing get motion sickness.
(D) People who have aisle seats in trains or airplanes are as likely to get motion sickness as are people who have window seats.
(E) Some astronauts do not get motion sickness even after being in orbit for several days.
Key:A
wo???? I think C is right because the key work inner ears....
收藏 分享

我觉得病的发生是因为当事人所看到和所感觉到不一致而造成的disorder
C passenger感觉自己在移动和看到窗外的物体在动(后退)应该是一致的
A passenger in the cabin看不到船在动,而感觉到船在动,不一致。而ship pssenger所看到的现象是与他所感觉到是一样的

inner ears indicate that they are moving
a clear view of the objects they are passing - object are passing by.

Sounds the same logic as the argument does.

inner ears indicate that they are moving forward, when they look out windowside, they found that the objects on the road are passing by
is it compatible, qiufeng?

agree with Kilroy, the information received by automobile passengers from the inner ears agrees with that from eyes.

Kilroy: do me a favor to see my question on Oct.12
        you have already given your suggestion but i still have doubts.
         thanks!

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看