返回列表 发帖

USC Marshall Masters Programs FAQ

Frequently Asked Questions
How will I know if my application is complete?
Only those applicants whose applications are incomplete will be notified via email. Please do not contact us to inquire about the status of your application or to confirm receipt of items sent. Given the number of applications we process it is not possible to respond to such inquiries.

When will applicants be notified of admissions decision?
Domestic applications (U.S. Citizens/Permanent Residents) will be reviewed on a rolling basis.  We anticipate making admissions decisions beginning in January.  Rolling admissions will not be utilized for international applications and the vast majority of international application decisions will be made at the end of March to early April.

If I email you my profile (GMAT, GPA, TOEFL, etc) can you evaluate my chances of admission?
Like many top graduate business programs in the U.S., we will review all parts of your application before making a decision.  Unfortunately we are not able to evaluate your profile before a complete application is submitted.
收藏 分享

When is the last possible date I can take the GMAT?
Although you must take the GMAT before submitting your application, we only require that the test be taken before the application deadline. You can self-report your scores on your application. If the AWA (Analytical Writing Assessment) score is not available, please leave this question blank.

How can I receive scholarships?
We offer merit-based scholarships to qualified MAcc & MBT full-time applicants on a competitive basis. All applicants (domestic and international) are considered for scholarships and applicants are required to submit one additional essay (see online application).  Scholarship recipients are notified at the time of admission offer.  January 10, 2010 is the deadline for priority scholarship consideration.
We do not offer scholarships for students in our MBT-Working Professionals program.

My recommender doesn’t feel comfortable using the online method. Can he or she mail a paper recommendation letter?
Although we prefer the online recommendation letter, we realize circumstances may prevent a recommender from submitting via the online application. If paper letters are being sent, the letters must be on an official company or university letterhead and sealed. Please mail the document to the address provided on the Admissions section of our website – the same address where official transcripts should be sent.

When does the Summer Intensive Program begin?
2010 Summer Intensive Program start date has yet to be determined.  It will likely begin during 2nd week of June 2010.

Is there an evening or part-time MAcc?
Part-time option is only available for our MBT-Working Professionals program.

If I am admitted but cannot attend, can I defer my admission for 1 year?
We assume that applicants each year are serious about entering USC Leventhal. Therefore we rarely grant admission deferrals. Those who decline an offer may re-apply the following year and be evaluated within the new pool of applicants. If, after being admitted, you have compelling reasons for deferring admission, you may request a review by contacting our office. Deferrals are at the discretion of the director.

International Students

Can I submit my proof of financial support (bank statement) after I am admitted?
No. All international applicants must submit a proof of financial support for the application to be complete.  An admit decision will not be made without this document.  You can either upload a scanned document to your online application or mail the document to the address provided on the Admissions section of our website – the same address where official transcripts should be sent.

My country uses a 100-point grading scale (not 4.0 GPA). Do I need to convert to a U.S. GPA (grade point average)?
You may leave the GPA section blank. Our Office of Graduate & International Admission will evaluate your transcripts and determine the appropriate conversion.

My TOEFL iBT is just below 100, but I have at least a 20 on each section. Can I still be admitted?
It is very rare for students to be admitted with a total score below 100 or less than 20 on each section of the iBT TOEFL.

I completed my undergraduate degree in China and I am now in the U.S. for a graduate degree. Do I need to take the TOEFL again?
If your TOEFL score is more than 2 years old from the start date of the intended term, you must re-take the test. The requirement will only be waived if your bachelors degree is from a country where English is the primary language.

Can I take the IELTS instead of the TOEFL?
USC does not accept the IELTS.

I'm currently a senior and I don't expect to graduate until Summer Intensive Program is in session.  What can I do?
We understand there may be a conflict of schedule between your graduation and the start of our Summer Intensive Program.  Many of our international students made special arrangements with his or her university to finish the degree or complete the exams earlier.  We expect all students to arrive at USC by the 2nd week of June.

You will have until the end of the first semster at USC to submit your final transcript and evidence of graduation.

感谢分享

up

ths

太牛了

支持一下

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看