返回列表 发帖

请教 大全 TEST6-23

23. Book Review: When I read a novel set in a city I know well, I must see that the writer knows the city as well as I do if I am to take that writer seriously. If the writer is faking, I know immediately and do not trust the writer. When a novelist demonstrates the required knowledge, I trust the story teller, so I trust the tale. This trust increases my enjoyment of a good novel. Peter Lee’s second novel is set in San Francisco, in this novel, as in his first, Lee passes my test with flying colors.

Which one of the following can be properly inferred from the passage?

(A) The book reviewer enjoys virtually any novel written by a novelist whom she trusts.

(B) If the book reviewer trusts the novelist as a storyteller, the novel in question must be set in a city the book reviewer knows well.

(C) Peter Lee’s first novel was set in San Francisco.

(D) The book reviewer does not trust any novel set in a city that she does not know well.(E)

(E) The book reviewer does not believe that she knows San Francisco better than Peter Lee does.

B为何不行呢?

谢谢

收藏 分享

When I read a novel set in a city I know well, ---When a novelist demonstrates the required knowledge, I trust the story teller, so I trust the tale.

如以上原文所述,in a city I know well,只是I trust the story teller的必要条件

(B) If the book reviewer trusts the novelist as a storyteller, the novel in question must be set in a city the book reviewer knows well.

但B选项,却正好将原文的 必要条件当充分条件

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看