返回列表 发帖

[建议]关于增加bbs的凝聚力

在robert那么久了,有一个感觉就是:机井的人气比较旺,但论坛的讨论气氛不行。
关于这点我觉得CD的做法很值得借鉴,他们将考期比较接近的网友有机组成相对紧密的团队,真正起到了网聚人的力量的作用。而且网友紧密的关系也有助于现实中开展活动。
此外我发现CD的斑竹中间虽然不乏顶尖高手,也不排斥水平一般但乐于助人的网友——其实这种网友的作用被激发起来也是不容低估的。我觉得robert论坛现在人气不旺一大原因就是活跃的斑竹太少——也许以前很多好斑竹都已经踏上了人生新的阶段,比如tongxun。所以,广为招募新斑竹的确是当务之急,毕竟流水不蛀嘛!比如说通过几次讨论,我发现uclb5550就很热心,而且对gmat也有独到的见解。
收藏 分享
中华国内一亡命徒!

太对了!

我现在正想在这方面下下功夫呢,想起我们当年几个斑竹在12点的时候一起做总结的日子,真是让人荡气回肠!那时候真有大跃进的感觉!

atongmu :非常感谢你对本论坛的支持,我的E-Mail是: robert@topway.org ,请发邮件给我,我和你多沟通沟通,另外,我想推出学习小组平台,有兴趣和我聊聊
It is not only a test! It is Beyond GMAT!
Robert Zhou
http://weibo.com/irobert

我8月底verbal没有考好准备本月再战,现在又开始上班了,最近感觉有点力不从心。不过在我力所能及的范围内我会尽量出一份力的。
我希望的状态是把我们的学习小组搞起来,然后和CD之类的bbs结成友情论坛,把各自的总结互相交流,竞争中共同发展。
中华国内一亡命徒!

atongmu:
你真是说出了我的心声,深有同感。
另外,我给uclb5550发过消息,邀请他做斑竹,可惜没有回应。
请uclb5550看到和我联系。
我们需要一个团结有力的团队来促进Robert之家的发展!
smart@topway.org

atongmu:我把你的建议移到本版(版主议事区保留了)。

希望不是斑竹的G友也就“关于增加bbs的凝聚力”的话题发表看法。
service@topway.org  http://www.topway.org

Hi, smart! You did not recieve my feedback?  I got your message one day after you sent it to me. It is really a great honor for me to be invited as a Banzhu here. In fact, i believe that discussing problems here is a "multifunctional" behavior that benifits the questioner and replyer alike. To help others is actually to help ourself. In order to illustrate every underlying principle and reasonale in a very precise and clear manner, we must organize our thought in advance. During this process, we reach the goal of both presenting clarification to others and further consolidating our own knowledge foundation. I have passed toefl in 640 two years ago and have taken gmat for three times. ( all of them did fall in my expected level ) The only thing i have been doing during the recent time is to practice as well as explore all of the material i got in a desperate attempt to interpret the golden rules in gmat.

With my upcoming test date that is set on 9.26, however, i am afraid i may find it hard to make well the balance between the loyal fufillment of a Banzhu's obligation and my increasingly tight schedule. I dont know how other Banzhus solve this problem. I think i may undertake this job of timely replying others' questions when i have enough free time. Certianly, i will try best to find time to answer questions as many as i can  during this period.  If you have any suggestions, you can send email to me to uclb5550@sina.com.

By the way, atongmu, thanks for you kind recommendation and compliment. I am flattered. I firmly believe you can get a stellar score in future since you are just one step near to it. To reflect and introspect all the mistakes will by all means lead you to reach the fundamental things.

uclb5550:对与你能经常帮助别人解决难题,我深表感谢。
topway需要你这样热心的朋友。
有时间我们多交流吧。
祝你9.26考试顺利!
smart@topway.org

大家似乎更愿意动眼,不动口

:)

希望不要影响到各位版主的情绪,虽然我们不像别的论坛版主那样“一呼百应”,看上去那么“风光”,但我们也始终在默默贡献和付出,只问耕耘,不问收获。

希望能有更多热心的朋友加入到TOPWAY的版主队伍中来。

re ! 我们会一如既往建设robert之家的

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭