返回列表 发帖

Cornell MBA program允许有北美硕士的申请者waive TOEFL吗?

如题,Cornell 允许有北美硕士的申请者waive TOEFL吗?
收藏 分享

http://www.johnson.cornell.edu/A ... tion-Guide.aspx#q14

Applicants whose native language is not English must fufill the English language exam requirement. We accept the following exams: Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)  International English Language Testing System (IELTS), or the Pearson Test of English. Some applicants may qualify for a waiver of the English language exam requirement based on the following conditions.

1. Completion of an undergraduate degree with instruction exclusively in English. This condition only applies for educational institutions located in countries with English as an official language.
2. Completion of three or more years of full-time work in a country where English is an official language.

Try to learn how to find information you need before entering an MBA

I saw what you posted here early on. Many schools have the same requirement, but they also gave me TOEFL waiver. I contacted Cornell a few days ago but getting  no reply up to now. I just want to share the information from those who have US master degree and got TOEFL waiver from Cornell.

cornell adcom挺乱的,最好是打电话问,发email效率不高,除非你知道你的case manager是谁

Thank you so much.

I saw what you posted here early on. Many schools have the same requirement, but they also gave me T ...
Maybejessica 发表于 2011-12-18 21:21

It's funny that I contaced Cornell to explain my situation, and they replied me a day later: your toefl is waived, so pls go ahead and write to them

email 吧

起点最新小说 神印王座 神印王座最新章节 就在 唐人社区
神印王座5200 作者唐家三少,欢迎大家阅读! 神印王座快眼看书

我有美国本科毕业证toefl都waive了~~~
楼主联系的email不对吧

可以的,你直接跟adcom说,然后就应该可以了,我是发了封email然后就waive了

有美国的MASTER应该可以WAIVE T

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看