返回列表 发帖

请问这篇作文能得几分?

这是我刚写的一篇作文,问题一定很多,只是想让大家客观地评价一下大概能得几分。(能得4分吗?)谢谢!

AI第25篇

What is the best strategy to manage a business and contribute to the success of the company? Different people hold different opinions due to their respective angles. Some believe that constituting appropriate business regulations is the most effective way to run a company. Others, however, argue that maintaining the highest ethical standards must bring the corporation long-term benefits. Generally speaking, I agree that searching for the most capable people and offering them the biggest possible authority is the best strategy for the success of the company although there are many other effective managing strategies such as team working and reducing layers of the management. My point of view will be strongly supported by the following several reasons.

The main reason is that human resources are becoming more and more important for the maintenance and development and even success of a company. We are living in a knowledge economy; knowledge and information frequently mean superiority, predominance, and transcendency. We also know that knowledge and information are always hold by the most capable people. So hunting for the most capable people is inevitable to a successful business.

Another reason is that if capable employees are entrusted with the necessary authority, they will be able to make full use of their creative potential, making great contributions to the success of the company. When a capable employee is assigned significant work and is offered big authority, he or she will necessarily appreciate this opportunity provided by the company and do his or her endeavor to perform this task and ultimately accomplish it perfectly. Consequently, the corporation that giving its capable employees as much authority as possible will tend to succeed.

Admittedly, simply putting the most capable people together and giving them every authority will not necessarily bring out the expected result. Therefore, this strategy must be based on an organizational structure that brings all individual efforts together as an organic whole.

In conclusion, while some may argue that there are some better strategies to manage than I have mentioned above, I would at least show them the virtue of such strategy of searching for the most capable people and giving them the biggest authority. There is little doubt that more and more people will come to realize that human resources are key factors contributing to the success of a company and that offering capable employees more opportunities and much authority is inevitable and wise.
[em07][em07][em07][em07][em07]
收藏 分享
GMAT、TOEFL、TSE, 什么时候才能结束?

奇怪,这篇文章我怎么好像在哪里看过,还做了回复。
一个是最后一段第一句 “strategies ... than i have mentioned above" 应该改为 ”strategies ...than what i have mentioned above“
一个是最后一段最后一句有画蛇添足之嫌。
作文应该有4。5到5分吧。

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看