返回列表 发帖
Hi, friend, i really dont think both of our discussion are waste of time here. These ideas are actually helpful for everyone who want to catch the insight of CR. Sorry for my former inadvertent expression, i retrieve it now. However, i still insist that your recommendation is somehow counter-productive in many cases. The reason is simple. For all of the CR questions, in my view, 80% of them are quite easy and cannot set any problem for most of people as long as they can comprehend the ariticle properly and have a basic grasping on reasoning principles. In fact, what really matters is the remaining 20% of questions. These questions finally make the difference between the scores 700-750 or 750-800. For your recommended technique, personally i think people can solve the 80% questions without it. On the contrary, people will fall into the tricky trap much easier when they cultivate the habit of prethinking in cracking the 20% of questions. At least, i have ever made a reservoir of such mistakes in LSAT. The question i explained in another topic in this room about new music funs' preference between live performence and recorded music is very illustrative and classical example. If you have interest, you can see that question and take a moment to think whether your prethinking way is applicable in such a situation.

Finally, i really appreciate your unselfish spirit in the gruelling work of summarizing your ideas and of adverting them to others. Without your 抛砖引玉,we have no such a valuable chance to explore the deeper side of CR. Sincerely, i wish this wonderful opportunity will lead both of us into a better understaning about logic reasoning. I really enjoy the discussion with you and wish you good luck, my friend!

很高兴楼上的xd能开诚布公的谈出自己的想法。思维碰撞才能产生火花。
我今天看了一些GMAT的高分机井(本站下载),发现一个比较普遍的观点:GMAT逻辑笔试体和机考题有很大的不同,而且机考题有LSAT化的趋势。(这些大牛基本都把LSAT放在很重要的位置)
我没有系统的作过LSAT,仅从我作过的有限的题目中我感觉总体思路是一致的,只不过Lsat的题干和选项阅读难度更大。还有,我认为LSAT的推理和选项都十分严密,基本上都错的心服口服;不过GMAT就笔试题来说我错的题目相当一部分都错在不严密的答案上(我准备专门就此问题开帖讨论),一些“正确”答案我都有很充分的理由认为并不足够正确(比如答案中包含了文中没有涉及的assumption,即自以为是推理),从而选不出答案。
anyway,我提出的是否能预测答案方向只不过代表的是对ETS逻辑思维方式的一种适应。
中华国内一亡命徒!

Robert,命题逻辑(proposition logic)的书在哪儿可以看到?
GMAT、TOEFL、TSE, 什么时候才能结束?

Robert说的命题逻辑proposition logic的书, 我想他说的是一类书吧。
如果是, 这类书很多, 有些的很好的。 你可以到新华书店看看

也请Robert能推荐几本啊

生活是一杯清茶
生活是一杯清茶

在逻辑范畴中,有很多种逻辑,如:命题逻辑、一阶逻辑,描述逻辑,时态逻辑等等。

命题逻辑是逻辑中最简单的一种,但也是使用最较多的一种,因为我们的现实生活中,用到的逻辑本身并不复杂。

而人工智能的基础就是逻辑。

至于让我推荐书,我觉得大家去书店找一本比较有名的大学编的《数理逻辑》这本书就可以,比如北大或清华的教授编的就可以。
It is not only a test! It is Beyond GMAT!
Robert Zhou
http://weibo.com/irobert

Robert,你好有学问啊!以后我会经常光顾“Robert之家”,向您学习请教!
GMAT、TOEFL、TSE, 什么时候才能结束?

作一些说明:这个文中的推理方向都是按照钱永强的方法写的,因为以前我考GRE时已经完全适应了这个思路,写这这篇文章时我还比较prefer这种推理方法。后来我我发现Gmat逻辑题题干比较模糊不是很容易抓住推理关系,后来自己采用了另一种推理的过程:evidence〉conclusion,觉得用这种方法读题比较利于抓住不太清晰的推理关系。
后来慢慢发现二者是殊途同归的,虽然表面上逻辑关系正好颠倒。
举个例子比较容易说明问题:一套系统可以防止飞机失事,但未经过检验。但飞行员拒绝使用,因为这套系统未经过检验。
用钱永强的推理方法:因为这套系统未经过检验〉飞行员拒绝使用,如果weaken答案是他因导致就是“其他原因导致飞行员拒绝使用”
用evidence〉conclusion的推理方法:"飞行员拒绝使用"是一个evidence,而conclusion正是某些人的解释“这套系统未经过检验”。这个conclusion正是我们要weaken的对象。如果他因解释的话也是“其他原因导致飞行员拒绝使用”。
所以二者表面上看似推理关系颠倒,事实上weaken的对象是相同的。这一点很多人包括我在内都曾经疑惑过。但愿我的这点体会可以帮助一些朋友少走点弯路。
中华国内一亡命徒!

谢谢atongmu无私地介绍出自己总结的逻辑复习方法.也谢谢各位网友积极热情的讨论.

方法是因人而异的.大家有什么好的方法希望可以发到论坛上来,不见得有什么通用的方法可以适合每个人,但是我相信,有能力考GMAT的人,也一定会有能力去借鉴一些对自己有用的方法,这样就足够了,我们希望我们的论坛可以为每一位网友做出哪怕是一点点的贡献.

我的逻辑不是很好,看了上面的方法多少得到了一些启发.
No matter what happens ,tomorrow is another day ! I am hope!:)

以下是引用hopejie在2003-10-24 22:42:40的发言:
方法是因人而异的.大家有什么好的方法希望可以发到论坛上来,不见得有什么通用的方法可以适合每个人
到位!
[em06]
中华国内一亡命徒!

atongmu就是atongmu
[glow=300,green,1]建立完美人格,享受丰盛人生![/glow]

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看