返回列表 发帖

大全I-11, thanks

A private bus company gained greater profits and provided bus service to the area at lower fares by running buses more frequently and stimulating greater ridership. Hoping to continue these financial trends, the company plans to replace all older buses with new, larger buses, including some double-decker buses,.

The plan of the bus company as described above assumes all of the following EXCEPT

(A) the demand for bus service in the company’s area of service will increase in the future

(B) increased efficiency and revenues will compensate for any new expenses the company incurs

(C) the new buses will be sufficiently reliable to ensure the company a net financial gain once they are in place

(D) driving the new buses will be no more difficult than driving the buses they are to replace

(E) the larger, double-decker buses will not face obstacles such as height and weight restrictions in the bus company’s area of service

I chose C because "in place" means "establish". I don't think the company would assume the new buses will get a net financial gain once they are established. Please give me suggestions

收藏 分享

C is the assumption since if cannot gain more, will you still do all of the replacement?
I choose D, 'cause it's not necessary.

题目说:BUS跑的勤快,载客多,虽然价钱便宜,但是赚的还是多。

现在为了保持这样的赚势,准备换新车

问assumption

找理由保证新车能赚钱,就好了

A:需求增加,肯定赚钱

B:赚来的钱足够弥补换车的钱,还是赚钱

C:新车质量可靠,能保证公司赚钱

D:新车和旧车驾驶起来一样容易----不赚钱,持平

E:新车不占地方,拉的人又多,赚钱

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭