返回列表 发帖

Feifei-51 Help

51. People who have political power tend to see new technologies as a means of extending or protecting their power, whereas they generally see new ethical arguments and ideas as a threat to it. Therefore, technical ingenuity usually brings benefits to those who have this ingenuity, whereas ethical inventiveness brings only pain to those who have this inventiveness.

Which one of the following statements, if true, most strengthens the argument?

A.        Those who offer new ways of justifying current political power often reap the benefits of their own innovations.

B.        Politically powerful people tend to reward those who they believe are useful to them and to punish those who they believe are a threat.

C.        Ethical inventiveness and technical ingenuity are never possessed by the same individuals

D.       New technologies are often used by people who strive to defeat those who currently have political power.

E.        Many people who possess ethical inventiveness conceal their novel ethical arguments for fear of retribution by the politically powerful.

Though I cannot get other answers but B, I cannot get a relationship between answer and passage, could anyone help me draw it?

收藏 分享

因為有政治权力的人 喜欢新科技部不喜欢伦理

所以科技的独创性 常给那些有拥这些独创性的人 帶來好处 但是 创造伦理的人卻常给那些创造者帶來痛苦

问支持

所以代表 一定是有政治权力的人会处理伦理人 会谈揚科技人(这就是答案)

Politically powerful people tend to reward those who they believe

are useful to them and to punish those who they believe are a threat.

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看