返回列表 发帖
Graduates who accepted full-time jobs in the following regions:

Africa: 1  %
Asia: 18  %
Latin America and the Caribbean: 5  %
Middle East: 6  %
North America: 10  %
Western Europe: 60  %

Within North America, graduates who accepted full-time jobs in the following regions:
N/A

Top recruiting organizations for internships, most recent academic year:
N/A

Weekly internship compensation:

Mean: N/A
        Median: N/A

SCHOOL COMMENTS
School Comments:
N/A

Strong international presence, excellent value for money, strong European basis, and well networked within France. -- Venture Capital/Private Equity

My experience at the HEC MBA was excellent. I credit much of my satisfaction to the profile of HEC, which combines a global view, with a local touch. My colleagues also appreciated this, and as a result my intake had a cohesion in the way to face our challenges, even though each one had his own career path. For people with a similar open minded profile, I believe no business school could beat HEC. In fact it seems that they choose the candidates with the profile that could most profit from the HEC MBA experience. -- Finance

I come from an R&D background and thus feel that I need time to evaluate, analyze, and understand the best options and career growth paths when moving into a commercial field. The HEC MBA provides the guidance and time required for this transition to happen smoothly. So, this would also benefit my friends and colleagues with strong R&D backgrounds. -- Marketing

The HEC MBA is a humane experience, unlike the traditional MBAs. The emphasis during the program is on collaboration and not competition. I would highly recommend it to future participants. -- Marketing

HEC was an exceptional as both a source of business education and an international experience. I was challenged in many ways, and emerged greatly enriched and ready to accelerate my career. -- Marketing

The exposure and awareness, as well as international touch that the HSC MBA brought to my personality was outstanding. It totally molded me to be a global manager. -- Finance

The variety of students (origin, background) and the quality of the tuition were outstanding. I am convinced these are the main requirements for a good MBA. -- Marketing

There are a number of administrative issues with the particular program which would prevent me from definitely urging my friends to enroll. -- Operations

The HEC MBA program has been a really good experiential learning exercise for me. I found the faculty members extremely helpful, and they always had time when I was in doubt or wanted to learn more. The school's emphasis on group and extra-curricular activities also facilitates overall growth and development of the participants. On an improvement side, I would have liked the school to address the recurring IT/email server issues once and for all. -- Marketing

Different schools suit different people. HEC suited me very well, and I would encourage people who I thought would get a lot out of it to go there, but other schools will suit other people better. -- Consulting

I have an extremely positive impression of the HEC MBA program. If I had to make the decision again, I wouldn't change a thing. -- Consulting

I would give my HEC MBA experience a title: amazing and lifetime experience. The HEC community has a wonderful interaction, and the school does put efforts on creating environment. Even though there some difficulties exist with helping international students to get a job in France, I am persuaded that is NOT only depending on schools but French laws and economy crisis. -- Marketing

As I studied in France, it gave me an excellent opportunity to learn French, and now I can use this skill as my strength if ever I apply to other companies later. -- Consulting

The HEC MBA has truly met my expectations and I would recommend it to anyone who wishes to learn - academically and personally - and wants to challenge the status quo. -- Human Resources

In the end, I was very pleased with my experience at HEC in Paris. After having completed my undergraduate studies at Lehigh University (in the USA), I felt it was important for me to "balance out" my educational experiences by pursuing an MBA in Europe. As I speak five languages, have lived in four countries, and have three nationalities, I realized the European MBA programs were much more international than their American counterparts. That is why I decided to come to France, where I could polish up my French and attend a leading university with an incredibly diverse student body. -- Operations

I think HEC is absolutely the most underrated MBA program today. It offers students the opportunity to develop every one of their skills in a way that most other schools do not. -- Finance

I would recommend HEC MBA program to friends for its well designed curriculum, students' international diversity, high quality lectures, and strong alumni network. -- Marketing

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看