返回列表 发帖

Ross商学院的Student Ambassadors介绍

对Ross商学院感兴趣的申请人,可以跟Ross商学院的Student Ambassadors联系,询问关于商学院的一起问题,很方便的校友资源。

Connect with a Student Ambassador to ask your questions about Ross or life in Ann Arbor. Read our Ambassador blogs or utilize the filters below to search for Ambassadors by career focus, prior industry, geographic region, undergraduate major, or student organization. You can search by using a single filter or multiple parameters.

Student Ambassadors are not able to offer advice about your application, your likelihood of admission, etc. If you have questions of this nature, please review our program's Frequently Asked Questions section or send them torossmba@umich.edu.

Ambassador email addresses may be obtained by clicking on the hyperlinked "Email Me" or by right-clicking and choosing the "Copy Email Address" or "Copy Shortcut" option.

这个帖子只摘了part of the student ambassadors,更多信息可以浏览官网链接:http://www.bus.umich.edu/admissions/mba/tours/ambassadors.htm

1.Pedro Partiti de Oliveira, Class of 2014
Email me

Career Focus: Consulting, Finance - Corporate

Geographic Region: Latin America
     Citizenship: Brazil
     Undergrad: Universidade de Sao Paulo - Electronics Engineering
     Prior Industry: Finance - Commercial Banking, Consulting
    Clubs/Student Organizations: Brazilian Business Student Association
"Having coming from a heavy analytic field in my undergraduate major, and working in a heavy number based industry as consumer banking, the need for a MBA focused on action was a must in my career, and the Ross' program is a major step in my goal towards a greater strategy role in my future job position after my MBA, especially considering my willing to transition to the other industries. But Ross is more than an amazing program, is a close knit community, in which I could feel myself extremely comfortable living with since my very first visit. Add that the feel of going to the Big House on a game day and you get a small glimpse of what can be a MBA at Ross.

2.Suneil Bhambri, Class of 2015
Email me

Career Focus: Marketing - General, General Management
     Geographic Region: United States: West Coast
     Citizenship: United States of America
     Undergrad: University of Utah - Marketing
     Prior Industry: Finance - Investment Banking
    Clubs/Student Organizations: Emerging Markets Club, Ross Technology Club, India Business Conference

"As soon as I visited Ross, I knew it was the perfect school and environment for me. The campus is full of energy and the Ross community is genuinely very collaborative and supportive. I am looking to switch from the Financial Services industry into the technology sector, thus I value the experience I will gain from action based learning opportunities Ross offers such as MAP. Additionally, I am passionate about the role business plays in emerging markets and have found several engaging conferences and club opportunities to further explore my interest. At Ross, the opportunities feel endless and already everything I have experienced has exceeded my high expectations of an MBA program. The culture of Ann Arbor and the tradition of Michigan sports are an amazing addition to all the other things Ross offers."

3.Chaoyen Lu, Class of 2015
Email me

Career Focus: Marketing - Consumer Goods, Marketing - General
     Geographic Region: Asia
     Citizenship: Taiwan
     Undergrad: National Chengchi University - English
     Prior Industry: Marketing - General
    Clubs/Student Organizations: Greater China Association, Emerging Markets Club, Ross Gourmet Club

"I am a liberal arts lover who jumped into the business world hoping to empower myself and eventually integrate private firms' efficiency and non-profit organizations' social good. "

4.Alison Hedquist, Class of 2015
Email me

Career Focus: Consulting, Strategic Planning
     Geographic Region: United States: East Coast, United States: Midwest
     Citizenship: United States of America
     Undergrad: Boston University - Economics, International Business
     Prior Industry: Consulting, Government
    Clubs/Student Organizations: Consulting Club, Michigan Business Women, Wine Club

"After working in consulting for 5 years after college, I knew I was ready to take the next step in my career by attending business school. During my first visit to Ross I could tell it was the perfect fit for me � the community was close knit, the people were friendly, energetic, and smart, and the outreach I received before, during and after submitting my application was unmatched by any other school. Now, two months into school I know I made one of the best decisions of my life by coming to Ross. From partying at the BUS, to socializing in the winter garden, to working on case competitions and group projects, I continue to be in awe of the amazing people at Ross and can wait to spend two more years here. GO BLUE!"

收藏 分享

thanks

thanks for sharing

thanks

thx a lot

thanks

thanks

谢谢

谢谢

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务