返回列表 发帖
A certain personality type thrives within the Queen's MBA program, and any friends of mine which are great team players and have a great positive frame of mind would get a strong urging from me to attend Queen's if they wanted to do an MBA. -- Marketing

The one year MBA is the perfect time frame for women and older professionals. Also, I think the program is so rigorous, that it really prepares you for more challenging positions in the future. -- Information Technology

I would recommend anyone to the program that is looking for a 12 month program. I think that the Queen's MBA is one of the best, but if a friend is looking for a work term, then I would not suggest this program to them. -- Finance

The Queen's MBA program is an extremely professional program but is definitely not for everybody. If the aim is a fantastic educational experience the program has great faculty and a well organized course. If the aim is to get a job in Canada then it's definitely a challenge for international students because of the intense one year format. The timeframe affects the number of chances that are available for an international student. This opportunity risk has to be factored in by any aspirant to the program. Since most students asking me advice are international, I tend to give them this caveat. -- Consulting

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看