Africa: 0  %
Asia: 7  %
Eastern and Central Europe and Central Asia: 0  %
Latin America and the Caribbean: 0  %
Middle East: 3  %
North America: 90  %
Oceana: 0  %
Western Europe: 0  %

Within North America, graduates who accepted full-time jobs in the following regions:

Northeast: 3  %
Southwest: 3  %
West: 3  %
Canada: 79  %

Top recruiting organizations for internships, most recent academic year:
N/A

Weekly internship compensation:

Mean: N/A
        Median: N/A

SCHOOL COMMENTS
School Comments:
N/A

I believe that the team MBA far and above exceeded what I believe purely classroom learning would offer. -- Investment Banking

Kingston is a beautiful little city which adds to the whole Queen's experience. Living expenses are low compared to other mayor cities (Toronto), and there is plenty to do if you are willing to get outside and look around. The fact that the Queen's MBA was a one year program was an important aspect of my decision which has not been captured by the survey. This implies maximum value for my time. -- Finance

The most powerful part of the Queen's MBA is the teamwork aspect. This experience has been the most valuable part of the MBA program and is the reason I would recommend it to anyone. -- Finance

The Queen's MBA Program was very well balanced. It is an excellent team-based program which helped build leadership and team skills, as well as focus on individual work and learning. There was a good balance between 'teaching' and 'case-based' methodology. EVERY professor was the best in their field, had great experience and was always helpful outside of class. There were also many opportunities for networking despite being two and a half hours away from a major city (Toronto), and the best firms came to recruit on campus. -- Finance

The major strength of the Queen's program is the way the team-based model is integrated into the entire core program. The interpersonal skills practiced and the leadership ability gained through this model would be difficult to replicate in a regular academic environment. -- Marketing

The quality of teaching at Queen's was unsurpassed - profs spent an incredible amount of time preparing meaningful, relevant and cohesive material that was widely applicable to many all types of business. This was complemented with great personal individual coaching and a strong focus on teamwork. -- Entrepreneurship

Emphasis on team is one very important component of the program which is helping me in real life work environment. -- Finance

I love the program and am a proud alum. This is a very important aspect of the program. It has a well coordinated alum program, and I was helped tremendously by the alum and they love helping the program. I intend to do the same!! -- Consulting

For me enrolling in an MBA program was part of a life changing plan that involved emigrating to a foreign country (Canada). In this sense, besides learning the business fundamentals, it was a way to get to understand the culture, corporate market and maximize my chances of successfully entering the Canadian corporate world. The Queen's program provided a solid academic base, exposed me to various external networking opportunities and guided me in my career search. Finally, provided the small class size, we all became very close friends, making my move to Canada much more easy and enjoyable. -- Information Technology

The Queens MBA was more than just a theoretic study in Business. It forced me to confront my personality through the use of team work and constrained timelines. I stretched myself to beyond what I thought were my limitations and was able to discover that there is a lot more potential in me than I ever thought possible. The staff at the admin office, careers center and the professors were super helpful and made surviving the most intense period of my life so far (academically) more than bearable. In fact they made it a memorable and fun time. I would wish that for all my friends and colleagues. -- Marketing

Individual attention, faculty, and staff were just amazing! -- Consulting

If your objective of enrolling in a MBA program is not just getting a high paying job, but an overall experience in terms of professional and personal development, probably Queen's School of Business is the right program to be in within Canada. Further if you want to get your MBA in one year in an truly international setting, Queen's School of Business is a great place to be in. -- Finance

The single overwhelming factor for recommending this program is team-based learning. I cannot emphasize enough how beneficial it is to learn in a team setting with such a diverse and wide-open concept of business management. I can't think of any other academic field that benefits more from group learning than the MBA education. -- Operations

The program at Queens gives you the opportunity to meet and work with people with diverse ethnic and professional backgrounds. Furthermore, the skills you develop when dealing with different obstacles in a team (or individually) are unique as each experience helps you build your managerial, strategic, and leadership skills. Finally the networks and friends you develop during the one year program cannot be compared with any other I have experienced in my life. Roughly 73 students, brilliant in their respective fields working together for over 12 hours a day is an experience unmatched by any other. -- Finance

Queens exceeded my expectations in every way. I was treated like royalty! -- Consulting

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看