返回列表 发帖

[讨论]一到可能发现XDF错误的题lsat-8-4-8

lsat8/S4/Q8不知道assump如何推出

8. In Malsenia sales of classical records are soaring. The buyers responsible for this boom are quite new to classical music and were drawn to it either by classical scores from television commercials or by theme tunes introducing major sports events on television. Audiences at classical concerts, however, are continually shrinking in Malsenia. It can be concluded from this that the new Malsenian converts to classical music, having initially experienced this music as recorded music, are most comfortable with classical music as recorded music and really have no desire to hear live performances.

The argument assumes which one of the following?

(B) At least some of the new Malsenian buyers of classical records have available to them the opinion of attending classical concerts.

(C) The number of classical concerts performed in Malsenia has not decreased in response to smaller audiences.

答案C.但是我推不出来。

原文逻辑:唱片买得好了,音乐会的人少了。因此人们只对唱片感兴趣,没有语望去听音乐会。找不到这之间的逻辑上的缺口。请指教。谢谢。
收藏 分享

Sorry.. I am busy in writing my essays these days and didn't fulfill my responsibilities.
mzyzhu, I remember you have finished GMAT and get a good score.

the line of reasoning in the passage is that because the sale of recorde is booming while the people who go to concert keeps shrinking, people who like classis music are comfortable with records and have no desire to go to concert.

choice C is assumpton because it eliminate other reasons that could explain the phenomenon.

我查阅了一下LSAC的原题,正确的答案就是B(LSAT Preptest December 1992)。C 完全就是无关选项,取非跟原论述没有关系(Sorry Albert, no offense)。

个人理解万岁!

我觉得不是B,不管以前的答案是什么,C有很明显的优势
如果把C取非的话,那么就是一个很显然的削弱
既然如此,C就应该是作为一个假设而出现的
很赞成ALBERT的说法,C排除了其他的可能性,这就是一种假设

(C) 将因果关系颠倒了,注意 in response to ...

个人意见!

有同感!

原文的逻辑是:原文逻辑:事实:唱片买得好了,音乐会的人少了。结论:因此人们只对唱片感兴趣,没有语望去听音乐会。因此原文的逻辑gap是:为什么喜欢听唱片的人却对同样的现场音乐会没有兴趣?答案B连接上了这已差距:
(B) At least some of the new Malsenian buyers of classical records have available to them the opinion of attending classical concerts.

如果b加not.some new ...buyers of classic records have only access to records instead of living concerts.原文的结论不成立。

但是(C) The number of classical concerts performed in Malsenia has not decreased in response to smaller audiences. 如果加not. the number of concerts has declined because of the smaller audiences.这是在加强原文的结论,而不是削弱。所以不是assumption.

真金不怕火!大家在讨论讨论。如果同意上述意见,我们可以改正一道题的正确答案。要知道挑战XDF的答案的正确性可不是一件容易的事。

我也觉得这个答案有问题,应该选择B阿。。。不懂,为什么选C

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看