返回列表 发帖

报AD@雪城 MSF,Rej@UIUC MSF,昨晚刚面过MIT MSF

报AD@雪城 MSF:
The Whitman MS Finance admissions committee would like to offer you a spot in our  program pending approval of the financial documents you submitted.

If you have already submitted your financial documents, they are currently being reviewed by the Graduate Admissions Processing Center and the Slutzker Center for International Services. If any documents are missing or if additional documents are needed, you will be contacted directly via email.

If you have not yet submitted your financial documents please send them within one week to the Graduate Admissions Processing Center. Be sure to include your name, date of birth  and 9 digit SUID number on the documents. You may fax them to 1-315-443-3423, email them to grad@syr.edu , or send them by mail to 621 Skytop Rd Suite 160, Syracuse, NY 13244. Please refer to the attached PDF for a description of acceptable documents.

Once these documents are approved, your I20 forms will be produced and delivered to me to include in your offer packet.

The I20 process takes between 1-2 weeks so please contact me two weeks from today regarding the status of your I20 forms if you have not heard from me. If you have any questions in the meantime regarding merit-based scholarships you can contact Rick DiRubbo pwdirubb@syr.edu .

Congratulations!
Shannon

有没有人知道他家最晚什么时候交定金啊?如果申请到奖学金还可以违约吗?谢谢。。

Rej@UIUC MSF
他家网站上是不是没有强调工作经验啊?或者是我没注意。。申请的第一家学校,炮灰了。。

昨晚刚面过MIT MSF
面试官人不错,听上去是一位很有修养的中年阿姨,anyway,坐等结果ing.....
收藏 分享

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看