JPMorgan Chase & Co.

Merrill Lynch

Ernst & Young

KPMG LLP

PricewaterhouseCoopers

Morgan Stanley

UBS

Other Internship Recruiters:
T. Rowe Price 4 Citi Smith Barney 4 Baltimore Blast 3 Baltimore Orioles 2 PNC Financial 2 Hertzbach and Company 2 Ferris, Baker Watts 2 New York Life 2 Anderson Davis and Associates 2 Citicorp Investment Service Smith Barney 1 Verizon Communications Inc. 1 Fidelity Investments 1 Deutsche Bank Alex. Brown 1 Stifel Nicolaus 1 Northrup Grumman Corporation 1

Percentage of internships that were paid, previous academic year
60  %

Mean internship compensation per week:
$  440

Median internship compensation per week:
$  440

Average internship, in weeks:

I believe our program's emphasis upon values and ethics distinguishes the Sellinger School from many other undergraduate business programs.

My experience at Loyola has been phenomenal, but I wish my finance professors engaged the students better and were all around better teachers.

I believe that the small class setting provides a unique advantage. Students are able to communicate between each other and the professor with ease, which provides a comfortable classroom setting where learning is stimulated. I believe that the curriculum developed helps students to realize their potential both inside the classroom and outside as well.

I believe the personal nature of the schools business program makes it unique. The school/program has a large amount of resources at its disposal to aid students in gaining education and acquiring a job and not a large amount of students. This allows for concentrated efforts to ensure success. I have also been able to develop a relationship with my business professors because the class sizes are smaller and they can devote more attention to individual students.

I think the requirements to take part in an internship, service learning, or study aboard program is a strong aspect of the business program. Also forcing students to take business core classes allows the student to be better-rounded.

In order to graduate out of Sellinger, there must be two out of three requirements completed: 1. Internship experience; 2. Study abroad; or 3. Experiential Learning. Each of these requirements is a great way for us to grow as individuals but also to better prepare us for the real world. I have studied abroad, and have done and experiential learning; each was an amazing experience.

A majority of the teachers know what they are talking about, but some teachers are textbook teachers and don't teach anything but lecture directly from the book.

Instead of choosing to go abroad, the business program offers study tours for a two week period of time we got to experience the same things as the other people that went a broad if we could not afford to go for the whole year

Loyola's small size has fostered strong teacher-student relationships. All of my classes have also included many group projects and team-building exercises, so I have become skilled at working with others. Our close proximity to downtown Baltimore also makes it very easy to find internships; many of my peers have interned in the city for various firms.

Our business program is unique in the core courses it requires. I feel prepared for the real world because my marketing degree is not so specified. I feel it is more an area of concentration. I feel that by requiring students to take finance, accounting, etc. makes us well rounded and able to succeed in our concentration because we better understand all areas of business.

The school sometimes has a closed mindset and is not open to change or adapting to better help students in the degree of their choice. They need to be more open to all students and be able to help out a student who was uninformed about a change in classes that would alter his graduation date and later lead to change of major just to graduate on time.

The fact that all courses are taught by professors is a unique attribute to the Sellinger School. This feature is vital to the development of students and to make sure they reach their full potential. The variety of classes offered in my concentration make the program unique. The most unique courses include Operations Management and New Product Development. The opportunity to take these courses and the quality of professors teaching them were valuable to my business development.
The small classes and approachable teachers really make this program unique. All of my teachers know my name and I have built a relationship with them, and I feel that they care about me and would be sincerely interested in helping me with finding a job or any other aspect of my future I might need help with.

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看