返回列表 发帖

请教LSAT题,现在我在练习LAST题,可能会有很多题请教,可别嫌我烦哟!

14. All those who keep a journal will be heard by the next generation. Some of these journal writers are true artists, others humorous observers of the commonplace, and still others insufferable egotists who feel compelled to record their every thought.

If the statements above are true, which one of the following must be true?

(A) Not all of those who are humorous observers of the commonplace will be heard by the next generation.

(B) Everyone who will be heard by the next generation keeps a journal.

(C) The next generation will hear both insufferable egotists and true artists.

(D) Some of those who keep journals are not true artists, humorous observers of the commonplace, or insufferable egotists.

(E) The next generation will bear some of those who are true artists but not all of them

my ans:E ,R ans C

19. There are at least three people in the room. At most two people in the room recognize each other. At least one person in the room recognizes everybody else in the room.

Which one of the following is NOT consistent with the above?

(A) Four people are in the room

(B) No two people in the room recognize each other.

(C) At most one person in the room recognizes everybody else in the room.

(D) Anyone in the room who recognizes any other person in the room is also recognized by that person..

(E) Two people in the room recognize every one else in the room.
我的答案:B,正确答案:D,这道题不是看不懂,而是被它给绕胡涂了,以前也碰到过这种题,请问大牛,遇到这类题该怎么对付!

20. Abolish taxes, and real taxpayers would find that their disposable incomes have increased. Abolish taxes, and public employees would find that their incomes have disappeared.

Which one of the following is a logical conclusion that depends on information in both of the statements above?

(A) Public offices should be abolished so that disposable incomes will rise.

(B) The only real taxpayers are those who would have more to spend if they did not pay taxes.

(C) Public employees are not real taxpayers.

(D) Public employees’ incomes should not be taxed since they come from taxes.

(E) If there were no taxes, then public employees could not be paid.
my ans:E r ans :C

22. It is illogical to infer a second and different effect from a cause which is known only by one particular effect. This is incorrect because the inferred effect must necessarily be produced by some different characteristic of the cause than is the observed effect, which already serves entirely to describe the cause.

Which one of the following arguments makes the same logical error as the one described by the author in the passage?

(A) An anonymous donor gave a thousand dollars to our historical society. I would guess that that individual also volunteers at the children’s hospital.

(B) The radioactive material caused a genetic mutation, which, in turn, caused the birth defect. Therefore, the radioactive material caused the birth defect.

(C) The tiny, unseen atom is the source of immense power. It must be its highly complex structure that produces this power.

(D) The city orchestra received more funds from the local government this year than ever before. Clearly this administration is more civic-minded than previous ones.

(E) If I heat water, which is a liquid, it evaporates. If I heat hundreds of other liquids like water, they evaporate. Therefore, if I heat any liquid like water, it will evaporate

我的答案:E,正确答案:A,这道题不是看不懂,遇到这类题该怎么对付!

25. All of the best comedians have had unhappy childhoods. Yet, many people who have had happy childhoods are good comedians, and some good comedians who have had miserably unhappy childhoods are happy adults.

If the statements in the passage are true, which one of the following CANNOT be true?

(A) The proportion of good comedians who had unhappy childhoods is greater than the proportion of the best comedians who did.

(B) Some good comedians have had unhappy childhoods and are unhappy adults.

(C) Most of the best comedians are happy adults.

(D) More good comedians have had unhappy childhoods than have had happy childhoods.

(E) The proportion of comedians who are happy adults is higher than the proportion who are unhappy adults.

my ans:C r ans :A

以上各题不是看不懂,而是觉得答案都很相近,无法很好的把握各答案的细微差别,各位大牛,能指点一下迷津吗!
收藏 分享

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看