返回列表 发帖

4 questions

1、        OG逻辑153题后面解释一句话Actual oil prices control how far, given the viability threshold, solar power is from economic viability but do not figure in the determination of the threshold. 这怎么解释?为什么A E 不可,我对解释看不大懂。
2、        OG CR 163题它说x国农业不受climate 影响,可后面的解释又说x and y should be affected by in the same way by given climate changes. 这什么意思?提干中第一句话是不是没用,反倒误导?
3、        OG CR 171题为什么选c? 我对这题的逻辑关系不是很理解,请高手帮忙解释一下。
4、        新东方补充材料39题
Blood banks will shortly start to screen all donors for NANB hepatitis. Although the new screening tests are estimated to disqualify up to 5 percent of all prospective blood donors, they will still miss two-thirds of donors carrying NANB hepatitis. Therefore, about 10 percent of actual donors will still supply NANB-contaminated blood.
The argument above depends on which of the following assumption?
a)        Donors carrying NANB hepatitis do not, in a large percentage of cases, carry other infections for which reliable screening tests are routinely performed.
e) The donors who will still supply NANB-contaminated blood will donate blood at the average frequency for all donors.
The answer is a).
可是other infections 和NANB 有什么关系呢?我觉得题目就已经很充分了。
E)怎么解释?什么叫at the average frequency?
收藏 分享

1.try this way pls
Actual oil prices control how far,( given the viability threshold,) solar power is from economic viability but do not figure in the determination of the threshold.
2.the question is WEAKEN , therefore , against the first sentence , which serves as an conclusion .
3. the answer is B isn't it
4. other infections provides the other examples excluded by the argument
other than NANB

you get me ?
^^
HaPPy NEw yeAR !
Concentrated and Diligent

Thank you.
1.is是主语吗?Actual oil prices control how far,( given the viability threshold,) solar power is from economic viability什么叫实际石油价格控制着多少程度的太阳能是来自经济可行性,这什么意思啊?

3.yes the answer is b), but I do not know why, can anybody help me?

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看