返回列表 发帖

[求助]费费逻辑97

97. A scientific theory is a good theory if it satisfies two requirements: it must accurately describe a large class of observations in terms of a model that is simple enough to contain only a few elements, and it must make definite predictions about the results of future observations. For example, Aristotle’s cosmological theory, which claimed that everything was made out of four elements---earth, air, fire, and water---satisfied the first requirement, but it did not make any definite predictions. Thus, Aristotle’s cosmological theory was not a good theory.

If all the statements in the passage are true, each of the following must also be true EXCEPT:

(A) Prediction about the results of future observations must be made by any good scientific theory

A为什么能从文中推出? good theory要符合两个条件,但是符合其中一个条件的并不见得就是good theory啊

收藏 分享

I have to note a logic structure: A require B A->B; good theory if it satisfies two requirements: should be Good theory->two requirements而不是two requirements->Good theory. Therefore: A must be right

和搂主一样,怎么也想不明白。看了2楼的兄弟的解释,还是不明白,能否再讲解的详细些?拜托拜托

As I mentioned that if A require B, you can conclude A->B; fficeffice" />

In the argument, you can extend the logic direction that if a theory is good, it must be both simple enough to contain a few elements while describe the observations accurately and predict the result definitely. Therefore A is right.

QUOTE:
 I have to note a logic structure: A require B A->B; good theory if it satisfies two requirements: should be Good theory->two requirements而不是two requirements->Good theory. Therefore: A must be right

红字的部分我觉得不太对8,我认为原句的意思,two requirements是充要条件。请指正。

我觉得这道题的推倒结构等同于A only if (B+C);既A—>(B+C);所以A选项成立。

up.此题A还是不对。如果A->(B+C),怎么能说B只来自于A呢???

再顶!

A->B 的意思是,只要有B(必要条件),A才能成立;如果有了A,就一定有B。所以本题既然A->(B+C)是成立的,只要有A就一定能推出必要条件B和C。

这是偶的理解!

就算predictions about the results of future observations是必要条件, 但不一定是made by any good scientific theory。虽然B也推不出  但A也不对吧!!

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看