South: 3  %
Southwest: 0  %
West: 6  %
US Possessions/Territories: 0  %

INTERNSHIPS
Top internship recruiters, 2008-09:
Other Internship Recruiters:
N/A

I believe that the emphasis on quantitative coursework combined with the incorporation of technology into each course are what make the Lally experience unique.

I would like to point out that I was able to jump into business classes from my first day on campus as a freshman. We were not required to put in two years of coursework before deciding on our major. We were able to explore management courses at the same time as we were developing knowledge in other areas.

I think Rensselaer is one of the only schools that stresses entrepreneurship very heavily in the curriculum. I will feel very comfortable getting together with colleagues in the near future and starting a business thanks to the skills that I have developed at Rensselaer.

I think the school really took an interest in each and every one of its students. The professors and advisers were very helpful in coursework and course planning. Also, I think the Career Development Center at RPI is exceptional and was really helpful in helping me obtain multiple internships and a full-time job.

Our advisers and professors enjoy teaching and being involved in the students' lives. At RPI, you know your professors names and they know yours.

Our classes are small giving the teacher the chance to really get to know the students and interact on a one-on-one basis. They answer their e-mails promptly if there are any questions and always have office hours. It is as if our business school is its own community where people care for each other and socialize together.

Our commitment to, understanding, implementation of, and comprehensive synthesis with technology [makes the program unique]. RPI is a technology-oriented school, and therefore our business program reflects that. RPI's competitive advantage is technology, so our business program embraces that and builds off it.

Advisors really went above and beyond to prepare us and make sure we stayed on time with graduation requirements, which could sometimes be unclear.

Our school's program focused heavily on technology and being able to adapt to rapidly changing markets. They emphasized the entrepreneurial spirit of being able to come up with new and innovative ideas, and how to properly apply them to an existing or new business model.

Though attending a school this far from home was rough the first few years, my academic and athletic experiences have been nothing short of amazing. I feel I am much more prepared for the world than my peers who attended other schools.

The Lally School of Management is one of the best in the world. The professors in charge are very open to suggestions and regularly ask for feedback as to how the program can be improved. As a result, it has gotten progressively better even from its initial state, which was excellent. After being here for two years, there's no way I'd transfer to another school.

The technical focus of our business program really sets us apart. In my internship/job, I was in a program that was dominated by computer science engineers and CIS majors; I was the only business management student. I was told numerous times at GE that my strengths came from my communication and general business management skills; but the reason I was selected was because I came from a school that had such a great reputation for both business and technology. Being able to combine these two domains led to a strong combination.

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看