返回列表 发帖
cook,thanks.Now I know I should select the dominant flaw in the reasoning.
A main factor affects my reading speed is translation.I'm always translating the sentences in to Chinese in my mind as reading. I'm trying to understand the meaning without translation.
"OE is a beautiful thing".Your method is very efficient. One interesting,sometimes, the more time I spend hesitating between two choices, the more likely I make a wrong choice. As we're more familiar with these reasoning pattern,all methods is melting into intuition.

What do you think of the LAST reading? Most LAST articles are longer than GMAT articles,but the questions are simpler than those of GRE and GMAT. Questions about details are relatively easy to locate,and the answers about generalization of the main point is explicit.
My major problems is still speed,speed,speed!

BTW, where is the scene you enjoyed?

Louisa_xy: Good to talk to you. You will good at it, Let's step by step. I didn't do the Reading part as the time issue. I select Try GRE reading,but just  did one time, I plan to continue in Monday. H0w about you  ? Travel make me really tird, It was about 2:00 PM when I get up. I plan to relax today. See you then!

I seem to make more and more mistakens.
Have to start to be devoted to Reading now.

Let's keep going! slow down a little bit ! Too busy, just finished 10.

我得一边回顾前面坐过的题,一边前进了。这两天特别懒......

*_*! me too! but not for tomorrow.

Let's defeat laziness!   
I've finished section 8.

I am not lazy guy but I begun to feel ill yesterday. Hi, ...
I just finished set8. When do you take the test?  Tomorrow I will change my time to GRE more, maybe, one set for LSAT per day maybe.

19 Dec.My date is near again. Time passes by so quickly.
Take care of yourself.

Some questions:

Brain scans of people exposed to certain neurotoxins reveal brain damage identical to that found in people suffering from Parkinson’s disease. This fact shows not only that these neurotoxins cause this type of brain damage, but also that the damage itself causes Parkinson’s disease. Thus brain scan can be used to determine who is likely to develop Parkinson’s disease.
The argument contains which one of the following reasoning error?
A)It fails to establish that other methods can be used to diagnose Parkinson’s disease are less accurate than brain scans
B)It overestimates the importance of early diagnosis in determining appropriate treatments for people who suffering from Parkinson’s disease
C)It mistakes a correlation between the type of brain damage described and Parkinson’s disease for a casual relation between the two
我选C,答案是B, 但是原文里并没有提到治疗Parkinson’s disease啊?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

People who receive unsolicited advice from someone whose advantage would be served if that advice is taken should regard the proffered advice with skepticism unless there is good reason to think that their interests substantially coincide with those of the advice giver in the circumstance in question.

This principle, if accepted, would justify which one of the following judgments?
A)        After learning by chance that Harriet is looking for a secure investment for her retirement savings, Floyd writes to her recommending the R&M company as an especially secure investment. But since Floyd is the sole owner of R&M, Harriet should reject his advice out of hand and invest the savings elsewhere.
B)        While shopping for refrigerator, Ramon is approached by salesperson who, on the basis of her personal experience, warns him against the least expensive model. However, the salesperson’s commission increases with the price of the refrigerator sold, so Ramon should not reject the least expensive model on the salesperson’s advice alone.
答案是B, A 为什么不符合?

Thanks!

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看