返回列表 发帖

jj from jennifer

Sorry first that I have to write in English because I can not type in Chinese. I took gmat in usa and I  am  happy that because of  jj, I got a good result. Thanks again for those who publish their jj and rober’s home’ work. Thanks for my husband, I will love you for ever. Thanks for mum and dad, I promise you that I will work hard(if possible!)

Now it is my turn to devote sth:

Writing: courtesy is disappearing in our daily life
              A café move to a new location

Math:  first question is very simple
           Second:  (y+3)(y-1)-(y-2)(y-1)=r(y-1)  y=?
                               1)r=5
                               2)Y=r
           4 prime number exclude 1 and itself, how many factors?
           8 tons goods, 5% was delivered to 3 persons, average? Pay attention to the description.
            Apple pie:2.5p
            Cost=material + labor, total=500,000 , profit>m, cost=2labor, profit>15,000 (yes)
             Two poins( the fixed number), the max radius?
              X is the remainder of  15n/6, what is x?1) n is divided by 3, (2) n is divided by 2
    Experience: when you meet the simple question, do not be afraid, you can also get the high score.

Vebal:
Gramma: the first is very difficult: can not rember
                Others:    usa government, it assigned to   
                                 The more, the greater
                                 The less profit? The lower profit?
                                 Use of sth as
Logic:  one major wants to be a director of the company but the competition is very        hot(some figures), so he is worried that he will not be selected. Weaken. The old jj maybe wrong, please pay attention to the figure   
The bird uses the logo sign to make the nest.
Hunte the wolf but the sheep are also attacked. Reason to explain: the home sheep
Reading: wulf, amercan black,  the light of noon ( very long 150 lines and the questions are long too, pay attention the confused figures, and make the notes if possible), economic
     Experience:  do not be too excited if you met jj and believe yourself.

By the way, anybody could kindly tell me where can I find the toefl cat jj? And when is the appropriate time to take it? First , middle or the end of the month?     my email: lijennifer@online.sh.cn thanks and good luck
收藏 分享

lijennifer:谢谢你的机警!
Robert之家-----我的家园

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看