Board logo

标题: [求助]could you help me to solve these problems? [打印本页]

作者: yahoo750    时间: 2003-8-4 11:45     标题: [求助]could you help me to solve these problems?

I've known the right answer, but I don't know why! Could you tell me,please?
1)Whixh of the following best completes the passage below?
Sales campaigns aimed at the faltering personal computer market have strongly emphasized ease of use, called user-friendliness. This emphasis is oddly premature and irrelevant in the eyes of most potential buyers,who are trying to address the logically prior issue of whether_
A user-friendliness also implies that owners can service their own compute
B personal computers cost more, the more user-friendly they are
C currently available model are user-friendly enough to suit them
D the people promoting personal computers use them in their own homes
E they have enough wensible uses for a personal computer to justify the expense of buying one
The right answer is E

2) The following proposal to amend the bylaws of an organization was circulated to its members for comment. When more than one nominee is to be named for an office, prospective nomivees must consent to nomination and before giving such consent must be told who the other nominees will be.
Which of the following comments concerning the logic of the proposal is accurate if it cannot be known who the actual nominees are until prospective nominees have given their consent to be nominated?
A) The proposal would make it possible for each of several nominees for an office to be aware of who all of the other nomivees are
B) The proposal would widen the choice availabel to those choosing among the nominees
C) If there are several prospective nominees, the proposal would deny the last nominee equal treatment with the first
D) The proposal would enable a prospective nominee to withdraw from competition with a specific person without making that withdrawal known
E) If there is more than one propective nominee, the propowal would make it impossible for anyone to become a nominee
The right answer is E[em10][em00]

欢迎光临 国际顶尖MBA申请交流平台--TOPWAY MBA (http://forum.topway.org/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2