Board logo

标题: Please help me with this LSAT question[求助] [打印本页]

作者: cdjulia    时间: 2002-12-21 13:05     标题: Please help me with this LSAT question[求助]

I happened to have a book of the second booklet of LSAT and started here. So I guess my questions should not be old.

Test 22 Section III (2nd CR part)

Unless the residents of Glen Hills band together, the proposal to rezone that city wll be approved. If it is, the city will be able to build the water and sewer systems that developers need in order to construct apartment houses there. These buildings would attract new residents, and the increased population would probably result in over crowded schools and would certainly result in roads so congested that new roads would be built. Neither new roads nor additional schools could be built without substantial tax increases for the residents of Glen Hills. Ultimately, this growth might even destroy the rural atmosphere that makes Glen Hills so attractive.

Which one of the following can be properly concluded from the passage?

A) If the citizens of Glen Hills band togeter, developers will not build apartment houses.

B) If developers build apartment houses in Glen Hills, there will be substantial tax increases for the residents of Glen Hills.

C) If the rezoning proposal does not pass, the rural atmosphere in Glen Hills will not be lost.

D) If developers do not build apartment houses in Glen Hills, the taxes of the residents of Glen Hills will not increase substantially.

E) If developers do not build apartment houses in Glen Hills, the schools of Glen Hills will not be overcrowded and roads will not be congested.

My choice was C but the answer is A. Cannot get it even after thought it over and over. Hope anyone can help. Thanks.
[em08]
作者: dadaoets    时间: 2002-12-24 11:48

怪?

欢迎光临 国际顶尖MBA申请交流平台--TOPWAY MBA (http://forum.topway.org/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2