Board logo

标题: What Are the Differences Among MBA Options Available to Working Professionals? [打印本页]

作者: Bester    时间: 2016-2-1 11:38     标题: What Are the Differences Among MBA Options Available to Working Professionals?

We hear the following question often: I would like to continue working while pursuing my MBA and I am focused on programs with significant face-to-face classroom time. As I have been searching potential options, I have come across programs that describe themselves in various ways - Part-Time MBA, Flexible MBA, Fast Track MBA, Executive MBA and Professional MBA programs, among others. What are the differences among these options available to working professionals?

My response is as follows: The various labels can be confusing. The main differences can be found in the manner in which programs respond to a few key questions outlined below. Be careful not to omit any particular category of programs in the earliest stages of your search as hybrid programs are emerging in many places. Also, labels do not always accurately convey the orientation of the program. Here are questions that might be helpful to explore with potential programs targeting professionals in your area:

作者: Babi    时间: 2016-3-1 14:32

来学习经验来的/......

欢迎光临 国际顶尖MBA申请交流平台--TOPWAY MBA (http://forum.topway.org/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2