Board logo

标题: 新prep2-110 [打印本页]

作者: Yvonne320    时间: 2012-10-19 06:50     标题: 新prep2-110

110.(GWD 1-Q14)

That the application of new technology can increase the productivity of existing coal mines is demonstrated by the case of Tribnia's coal industry.Coal output per miner in Tribnia is double what it was five years ago, even though no new mines have opened.

Which of the following can be properly concluded from the statement about coal output per miner in the passage?
A. If the number of miners working in Tribnian coal mines has remained constant in the past five years, Tribnia's total coal production has doubled in that period of time.

B. Any individual Tribnian coal mine that achieved an increase in overall output in the past five years has also experienced an increase in output per miner.

C. If any new coal mines had opened in Tribnia in the past five years, then the increase in output per miner would have been even greater than it actually was.

D. If any individual Tribnian coal mine has not increased its output per miner in the past five years, then that mine's overall output has declined or remained constant.
?

E. In Tribnia the cost of producing a given quantity of coal has declined over the past five years.

答案选A,但我觉得C和D貌似也对。。
C:如果过去有开新煤场,那么每个工人煤产量的增加应该比现在还要高。。
D:如果在过去的5年里,任何一个煤场都没有提高每个工人的挖煤产量,那么煤的总产量会保持不变或者下降。。。

求NN们指点~

作者: instinctwu    时间: 2012-10-19 21:15

首先是归纳题,归纳题是最基本的低分题型,不要有批判性思维,要用无关词排除法,优先考虑含if的选项,看if后是否能和文章集合
题目:新技术应用提高劳动生产力已被t煤矿证实,每名矿工产量是5年前的2倍,矿的数量没有增加。
A:矿工数量不变,产量变2倍。乘法题。
B:individual 无关词
C:new无关词
D: individual无关词
E: quantity 无关词
作者: miweekend    时间: 2012-10-21 06:22

c的话,生产效率是不会变的,增加的应该是总量
d的话,就是不变,怎么会下降呢
作者: Yvonne320    时间: 2012-10-21 21:08

D HAS NOT INCRESED 没有提高,不是应该有两种可能吗?不变或减少?
作者: eyesoneye    时间: 2012-10-22 20:55

我想多了,想成积分了。

欢迎光临 国际顶尖MBA申请交流平台--TOPWAY MBA (http://forum.topway.org/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2