Board logo

标题: NYU Stern MBA R1 Interview Questions [打印本页]

作者: hellring    时间: 2011-1-19 17:15     标题: NYU Stern MBA R1 Interview Questions

Most interviews are intended to last 30 minutes (some go as long as 40).  They are conducted by admission commitee members only.  I interviewed with a "senior associate admissions director."  The conversation is very friendly.  She took very few notes (which at the time to me could be good or bad).   She definitely knows my application from inside out.  

When we sat down she smiled and said "so you play the guitar?"  (She was referring to part of my essay 3).  "When/how did you start and what kind of songs do you play?"

Then the interview moved to real business:

These are some questions another applicant (who interviewed the same day I did but he did it with another admissions officer).
Besides some of the questions I received, he also received:

From talking to friends in the past, these are some reasons why people were rejected after interview:

Remember that Stern's interviews are very functional.  They focus on "Why Stern, have you already thought of Post-MBA career/Can you get a job."  Stern doesn't want people who show signs of using them as a backup or people who will become unemployed after MBA.

欢迎光临 国际顶尖MBA申请交流平台--TOPWAY MBA (http://forum.topway.org/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2