Board logo

标题: Stanford MBA Round 1 / Alumnus / Off-campus (December 3, 2009) [打印本页]

作者: uruk    时间: 2010-11-8 17:32     标题: Stanford MBA Round 1 / Alumnus / Off-campus (December 3, 2009)

We met at the alum's office where we met in a conference room. He then described the structure of the interview - 35 mins of questions, followed by 10 mins for me to ask questions. He described the goal of the interview - to cover specific moments in my life/career that may not have been covered in the rest of my application. We then jumped right in to the questioning.

Tell me about a specific time when you realized you needed an MBA. Why a Stanford MBA?
Tell me about the most valuable piece of feedback you've ever received. How did it change your relationship with that individual? Why was it important?
Tell me about a time when you had to lead a team of individuals. What did you learn about yourself? What did you learn about leadership?
Tell me about a time when you failed. What did you learn from that event and how have you implemented what you learned from that failure?
Name a book that you've read recently that was not for work. We then discussed that book.
He left 10 min for me to ask questions.

欢迎光临 国际顶尖MBA申请交流平台--TOPWAY MBA (http://forum.topway.org/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2