Board logo

标题: INSEAD at Shanghai-转 [打印本页]

作者: Ne-yo    时间: 2010-5-14 16:45     标题: INSEAD at Shanghai-转

First Interview:
I had interview with a Bain partner in Shanghai. The interview was quite standard.  He asked a lot of questions about why INSEAD, why MBA, long term career goal, short term career goal, why go to France, how would colleagues describe you, what is your weakness...  What is the cultural difference between China and France…  And I have taken some chances to ask back on some of his questions.  Time was very short, I hadn’t had chance to ask a lot of questions.
Basically the interviewer is formal. I had won some smiles on his part when talking about his travelling in China.  He had given some insights on the private equity market in China.
作者: Ne-yo    时间: 2010-5-14 16:46

Second Interview:
I interviewed with a Chinese alumni who has 10 years of experience in sales and marketing before joining INSEAD.  And he is now an entrepreneur in the energy-saving space. Basically he asked about standard questions, introduction of me, my personal goals and professional goals. How to reach the goals… etc. He questioned about my leadership capabilities because I don’t have a title of manager. He asked about leadership qualities demonstrated in non-leadership positions. Then we talked in Chinese about the current state of China. Why he created the company in energy space. I asked to keep in touch. He said we keep in touch no matter what the result of INSEAD.
作者: Goddezz    时间: 2010-5-14 16:49

感谢分享
作者: kevinsee    时间: 2010-5-17 14:21

up

欢迎光临 国际顶尖MBA申请交流平台--TOPWAY MBA (http://forum.topway.org/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2