Board logo

标题: 有人听说过Duke商学院下面的MMS吗? [打印本页]

作者: toneere    时间: 2009-9-28 20:54     标题: 有人听说过Duke商学院下面的MMS吗?

看到一个Duke Fuqua里面的master program

Master of Management Studies: Foundations of Business program.

有人知道这个项目怎么样啊?好像没找到关于这个项目的相关信息呢。。。

作者: fish09    时间: 2009-9-28 22:17

Duke的官网上也没有吗?
作者: insonbia83    时间: 2009-9-29 07:26

It is a new program for fresh graduates(i.e., no work experience) who do not have business

related undergrad majors. It is very similar to LBS's master of management degree.

It is a 9-month program, i.e. no internship. I doubt you can learn much in 9 month. Since it is

very new, no one knows how easy to get a job after you graduate. I personally doubts it will be easy since recruiters are not very familiar with the program and the US job market has been terrible(august jobless rate is at 26 year high 9.7%! that even does not include the people who are discouraged and not actively looking for jobs. So the real jobless rate is possibly around 1X-20%), not to mention employers usually do not want to recruit students who need work visa.

My general advise? If you do not have a business major background and work experience, family can offer you $56,876.00 easily and you want to have a good brand name to look for jobs, go for it.

Otherwise work 2 years then apply for MBA. MBA should be a much valuable investment.

My last advise: If you must stay in US and you do not have any preparation to go back to China right after you graduate, DON'T GO.

作者: xiangdingdan    时间: 2009-9-30 07:09

同问一下,比较感兴趣 不知有没有duke的学姐学长来解释一下这个问题,哈~
作者: applebeer    时间: 2009-10-1 19:18

估计是经济危机的产物,为增加收入而开的?

欢迎光临 国际顶尖MBA申请交流平台--TOPWAY MBA (http://forum.topway.org/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2