Board logo

标题: [转帖]ESSEC MBA interview questions. may 23@shanghai [打印本页]

作者: stream    时间: 2009-5-29 23:30     标题: [转帖]ESSEC MBA interview questions. may 23@shanghai

一点声明:因本人本科学习的是机械专业,曾在日本丰田工作过,所以面试的主要问题都集中在工作上了。没有工作的朋友请有选择地参考。本人申请的是ESSEC MBA program

面试日期:2009-5-23(星期六)

地点:上海锦沧文华大酒店(南京西路)

时间:  10:00

面试官:

面试时间:约45分钟

面试问题:

1. 自我介绍
  2. Why France?
  3. Don’t you think working in Toyota is a good way to learn business and management, since Toyota is such a great company?
  4. Do you know lean system, what does it mean?
  5. What do you feel the most in Toyota? (I answered the sense of responsibility)
  6. What do you feel about the mangers in Toyota?
  7. Since you have a faire job in Toyota, why you return China and want to start your business education? (when I said I am not seisyain, just a haken-syain, he understood the situation.)
  8. What your career goals? In which area you want to start your business? Why? What food company you know? When I said ‘达能’, they asked what happend between ‘达能’and ‘娃哈哈’?
  9. Why do you want to study ‘strategy’ and reluctant to study ‘finance’ or ‘auditing’? (I don’t know the difference between auditing/financing/strategy, and I wrongly called ‘strategy’ as ‘general mangent’.)
  10. Won’t you forget your Japanese if you go to France?
  11. Why France, why not directly in Japan?
  12. tell us more about you, your character.
  13. 日本語はどのくらい習いましたか? (how long have you learned Japanese? asked and answered in Japanese)
  14. do you have some question for us?
  15. at last they checked my passport.

反省:

1. 根据面试总体时间来控制回答的长短和节奏。
  2. 有的问题只需要简单回答yes或no,不要每个问题都用firstly, secondly去长篇大论。
  3. To be direct as possible as you can.
  4. The interviews are not who have examined your application materials, so don’t take for granted that they know well about you, except what you have written on your resume. So render the important materials again to the interviewers if you have the chance.

作者: fuhongler    时间: 2009-6-13 09:59

many  thanks !!!!

欢迎光临 国际顶尖MBA申请交流平台--TOPWAY MBA (http://forum.topway.org/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2