Board logo

标题: 大全-B-8 [打印本页]

作者: wretdgdh    时间: 2004-12-18 19:59     标题: 大全-B-8

这题答案给的D, 不大明白:题干说现行的农业政策是对消费者的惩罚,因为它增加了食物的价格,以及纳税者每年10亿的税额;问支持的?

Current farm policy is institutionalized penalization of consumers. It increases food prices for middle- and low-income families and costs the taxpayer billions of dollars a year.

Which of the following statements, if true, would provide support for the author’s claims above?

I. Farm subsidies amount to roughly $20 billion a year in federal payouts and $12 billion more in higher food prices.

农业补贴每年大约需要政府20billion的支出,而食品价格增加12billion; 这个怎么支持的?

II. According to a study by the Department of Agriculture, each $1 of benefits provided to farmers for ethanol production costs consumers and taxpayers $4.

对于酒精产品每4美元的成本加税,可获利1美元, 这又是怎么支持的呢?

III. The average full-time farmers have an average net worth of over $300,000.

(A) I only

(B) II only

(C) III only

(D) I and II only(D)

(E) I, II, and III

盼“明人”指点啊!

作者: fhhrewr    时间: 2004-12-18 20:05

Please see the highlighted:

I. Farm subsidies amount to roughly $20 billion a year in federal payouts (costs the taxpayer billions of dollars a year) and $12 billion more in higher food prices (increases food prices ).

II. According to a study by the Department of Agriculture, each $1 of benefits provided to farmers for ethanol production costs consumers and taxpayers $4 (institutionalized penalization of consumers ... costs the taxpayer billions of dollars a year).

作者: wretdgdh    时间: 2004-12-19 11:23

many thanks!

欢迎光临 国际顶尖MBA申请交流平台--TOPWAY MBA (http://forum.topway.org/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2