Board logo

标题: 托福110,分享模板 [打印本页]

作者: Joanoo    时间: 2009-2-10 14:24     标题: 托福110,分享模板

托福成绩:听力,口语,阅读好像都在28.29的样子,写作25.考完当天已经把经验发过一个帖子了.现在准备GRE,我长话短说,介绍一点心得,把模板给大家,希望能帮到大家,也积攒一点人品.

听力:自己练习记笔记的能力.听过以后,要看看自己到底什么地方没有记下来,特别是要把考点用红笔画出来.思考什么时候会说考点:主题,以及事物分几类,这几类的名字一定会考,听文章的时候要特别注意.一定不要记录下所有的内容,我当时只听懂了60%,但是拿到了29分,就是因为考试的题目内容都听到了.大家要训练自己对于lecture的考点的敏感度。听完文章之后,把每个题目的考点用红笔标记,没听到的补充上。时间长了自然有感觉。

阅读:一定要上机练习。屏幕和纸张是非常不一样的。多练练。时间分配:首先扫描文章开头段和每段首句,用2,3分钟,而后作题,从文中找答案,争取15,16分钟搞定,留下1分钟应对你可能拉下不会的题目。一定要严格控制每片的时间都在20分钟。不能有的用时间多有的用时少,最后考试是按每一片20分钟卡时间的。

口语:自己准备6-8个缎子,人物,地点,最印象深刻的事情等等,这些缎子一定要适用性广,背得滚瓜烂熟,一定要脱口而出,别的题目都按照这个缎子改编。我的口语分数比较高一部分是因为有一个考场上贵人相助,在此特别感谢以及祝福。另一部分是因为背诵得很熟练,我当时一直在说话,基本没有停下。姐妹兄弟们,这并不难,只要你每天都练习了,前往不能间断。另外,要严格按照那道题目15秒钟,录音45秒钟做题,自己录音下来听,因为面对话筒和自己说的感觉是非常不一样的。考场上什么样,就怎么联系,一定一定要这么准备阿!

我准备的段子:

Q1

person:

I think what makes a good friend is someone who is honest, supportive, and has a good sense of humor. I just look for someone who's honest to me no matter what. He should not tell stories behind my back; he should tell me my short-comings at my mouth, but never praises me in front of me. It is a well known saying that "A FRIEND IN NEED IS A FRIEND INDEED." Therefore, a friend should stand by you in the hour of any sort of need. I just think that a good friend won't leave me if I'm in trouble. They can be my friends in sunshine and in shade, care for me even when the times are bad and even more when the times are great. .  Also, I'd love to spend more time with someone who can make me laugh and is fun to be around.

place;

I usually go to Beihai Park when I have the time and opportunity. I can go for a stroll in the park to relax. The park has some trees, and interesting and winding paths, where I can wander listlessly and contemplate my own thoughts or admire the various stages of nature. Sometimes I just like to feel the breeze on my face and savour(尽情享受) its coolness. It gives me a sense of freedom. It also has a lake on which I can go boating. I often go to the park with my friends on weekends. And we'll have a picnic if we stay there for the whole day.

Object:

The book that I think is the most useful is Great Expectations, written by Charles Dickens. First of all, I have learned tons of vocabularies and sentence structures of English from it. Especially in the course of my preparation for TOFEL, it improves my performance on the four skills, which helps me to have a good command of English.

Also, when I feel blue, I will turn to the book for cheering up and comfort. Charles Dickens, was forced to leave school at the age of 12. However, he turned out to be a prominent novelist through hard work. I learned that one should never give up in adversities from the story.

In addition, I get used to reading a chapter of Great Expectations before go to bed, and it helps me to have a sweet night and be in a good mood.

Celebrations:

In terms of celebrations, Spring Festival comes first. If there is one social event that everybody in China holds dear, it is Chinese New Year.

The spring festival symbolizes the beginning of the New Year, when we leave all the evil deed and sad emotions in the past and anticipate a new and promising beginning of a better future.

In addition, this holiday offers our Chinese people all over the world an opportunity to get together with our family and friends sharing our experiences in the past year and accepting the good wishes from them.

Finally, it is also a wonderful occasion that we are allowed to eat banquets, wear gorgeous clothes, set fireworks, get lucky money, watch inviting TV programs and so on. I really hope we can have more spring festivals in one year.

Event

My university graduation is the most memorable event in my life because it was such a special day full of both sorrow and happiness. I achieved my master of sciences degree in Biochemical Chinese. It was a wonderful reward of my two years hard study and also a perfect start of my future work. At the ceremony, I was like a superstar receiving everyone’s flowers, congratulations, being shot by tens of cameras simultaneously and celebrate our success with all of my classmates. We also gave our sincere well-wishing to our dear friends, because on this day we would end one part of our lives and embark on the beginning of our promising future.

Q2 万能理由

1. communication

It promotes communications. After reading novels, I usually have a discussion with my friends. It provides an excellent opportunity to socialize with friends, bond with family members and date

2. interest

Reading novels are full of enthusiasm which stimulates interest. As is known to all, interest is the best teacher. I have learned tons of …from it. After reading novels, I always wind up going back to study with more incentives to get more out of education

Interest in the subject encourages me to take an optimistic view-point and continued action to accomplish my goal

3. information

TV provides people with a wide variety of knowledge and information. It allows people to learn about what's going on in the world. With such information, they are able to get a better understanding of the world they live in.

equip me with a variety of knowledge and information, which fortify my values, enhances my skills as well as broaden my horizons.

4. entertainment

Reading novels provide an avenue for entertainment. After a tedious day of work, it makes people feel less stressed and more relaxed. We can escape from the dull routine of everyday life when reading novels.

5. friendship

It is a good way to meet your friends who share the same interest. In fact, I met my best friends on the basketball court.

We have a better understanding of teamwork and enhance our friendship. Then we can achieve a better and more harmonious atmosphere.

6. emotional satisfaction

Also when I feel blue sometimes, I would turn to my classmates or friends for cheering up and comfort. With their encouragement, I have never been overwhelmed by pressure, adversity and even danger.

7. experience

Going away instead of directly going to university would provide them with a different and great experience. They would have the opportunity to see different things and know more about life.

Taking a break from study is not only beneficial for their body, but also for their mind. It's like self–refreshment. After the break, they would be eager to return to college with a fresher outlook and clearer mind. Sometimes they may think more, connect their real world experience to their schoolwork and thus improve their efficiency.

7. help

I would choose teaching as my job where I could do something constructive and beneficial for ordinary people. I could give them a lot of pleasure and lighten their days. I love teaching cause I devoted to a career for the better being of others

8. economy

The opening of the restaurant will contribute to the local economy in the form of taxes. With the increased taxes, local authorities can make the community a better place to live.

9. convenience

It turns out to be the most time-saving way to prepare a dinner.

Food preparation takes much less time and effort nowadays than has ever been before.

10.environment

it has nothing to do with air pollution and energy crisis.

11.health

First of all, doing sports helps maintain the physical fitness of students. Movement coming from physical exertion during exercise promotes circulation of blood to all parts of the body.

Q3

In the reading material, there is a/an announcement/message/notice/proposal about (title of the reading). In the listening material, two students discuss their opinions on this announcement/message/notice/proposal.

The man/woman is against/supporting the announcement and thinks that the university is right to … for the following reasons.

First, he thinks/says …(2-3句话)

Also, he points out that…(2-3句话)

So because of the reasons above, the woman/man hold the opinion that

Q4

In this set of materials, the reading passage describes (title of the reading),

And the listening passage is a lecture by a professor on (the same topic).

According to the reading passage, …

In the listening passage, the professor goes on to illustrate it with several examples. In the first example,(实验对象,实验过程,实验结果)In the second example, (实验对象,实验过程,实验结果)

Q5

In this listening material, the woman(man) has a problem that … The professor provides him(her) with two suggestions. One is …. The other one is… .

As for me, I think … is better.

First, because…

Also, …

写作:我分数不高,大家参考着看吧。就是多上机练习,然后独立写作随便网罗3个观点,关键是语言我觉得。背一些经典的句子,可以从口语缎子中来。形成自己的写作模式。以下模板供参考。

When it comes to whether we should, although some people might suggest that… they fail to see…. I am, and probably will always be one of those who argue that…

To begin with, to do sth is … Take … as an example….In short, it is…

In addition, it is … that… 解释… Imagine…反问…In conclusion,

Another reason is that …For instance… To put it in a nutshell, doing sth is

In recognition of the reasons above, we can safely come to the conclusion that..

欢迎光临 国际顶尖MBA申请交流平台--TOPWAY MBA (http://forum.topway.org/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2