Board logo

标题: 是否答案有误? [打印本页]

作者: zephyr1977    时间: 2002-9-13 16:40     标题: 是否答案有误?

今天第一次做LSAT,26题用了50分钟,对了13题,混乱...
. Judging by the box office receipts, film audiences have had a surfeit of spectacular special effects and are more interested in good drama comedy, or engaging action than in seeing yet another spaceship explode.Film producers are getting the message, so in the coming year expect ___

Which one of the following best concludes the author s statement?

(A) more science fiction in an effort to increase box office receipts
 (B) fewer spaceships exploding, but no change in the amount of the other spectacular special effects used in science fiction
 (C) the pendulum to swing away from science fiction, providing science fiction films continue to use spectacular special effects
 (D) more spectacular effects along with increasing levels of difficult stunt work
 (E) more films combining good drama with spectacular special effects

LSAT为何答案为C?  谢谢!
作者: 理性思维    时间: 2002-9-13 17:42

My personal view:
A. wrong, contradictory with the truth that the audience are fed up with science fictions
B. wrong, spaceship exploding is just an example of spectacular special effects, and in all, they are not welcomed that much any more
C. Right, first, right logic direction, "away from science fiction", second, have good assumption which lack in the statement, which is "providing (means given) science fiction films continue to use spectacular special effects"
中文翻译:"由于科幻电影继续运用大量spectacular special 效果"
D. wrong, same as A, directionally wrong
E. wrong, since people hate spectacular special effects, why they continue to use that?

Sorry, I just started my GMAT shortly before, cannot provide concise answer. IF you can understand, that will be great.
作者: zephyr1977    时间: 2002-9-13 17:57

明白了,谢谢.先前选项C看错了,还以为没有答案.
网络真是个好东东.
作者: tongxun    时间: 2002-9-13 21:54

感谢“理性思维”的热心回答!

欢迎光临 国际顶尖MBA申请交流平台--TOPWAY MBA (http://forum.topway.org/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2