Board logo

标题: [转帖]4月23号 北美 730 (Q50 V39) JJ 心得 [打印本页]

作者: binbin_story    时间: 2007-4-27 15:06     标题: [转帖]4月23号 北美 730 (Q50 V39) JJ 心得

我今天考的时候发现有好多JJ,大部分是回家才发现是JJ

对于JJ, 我在考之前一点也不重视,认为JJ是投机取巧,而且也不一定遇得到
所以只是在考试前的晚上看了看,好多JJ都没记住,跟不要说答案了, 所以在考的时候题目还是自己做的
不过JJ也帮了我,帮我放下心来,而且也给我省了时间看提干

不过我觉得大家还是要以复习为主,别花太多时间在JJ

本人背景:

7年前GRE 2100+ (V600+)
Part time 学习1个半月左右 (每天1到2个小时)
看了一边 OG 11, OG Verbal,
做了GWD22中的VERBAL前10套,错7-15个,平均10左右
模考了Kaplan (580 复习了2周), Princeton (610, 630, 复习了1个月后),GMATPrep (700, 考试前1.5周)没在考前再模考GMATPrep因为怕打击心情

心得:

1。 在考前1到2周就复习完毕,不要把东西拖到最后1周,我就是在最后1周好多东西没看,因为忙,加上有点厌倦复习

2。 建议在考前2周前作GMATPrep, 这样至少可以做2套, 我比较懒,这些模考都没总结,建议多总结。

3。 OG + GWD 是最重要的, 多做GWD, 多总结

4。 不要做KAPLAN or Princeton 的机烤

5。 作文, 我就看了看 有关的 GMAT AWA 224 Examples, 800SCORE AWA, 以及 7 宗罪。 作文写的时候,先写头尾,回头在写肚子, 这样可以保证在固定时间有完整的文章。

这里是我的AA & AI 模版

In my opinion (from my perspective/based on the above description/information/argument), I agree with (am in favor of/against) the point of ……in that/because/since/due to…… I will validate/support/prove/argue/defend…my points in the following section (my argument will be substantiated as follows.)

First of all (To begin with / Firstly), the author’s reasoning is based on a false (incorrect/ inaccurate/invalid/non-existing) assumption that ….This assumption is later overturned by the author himself/such assumption is logically wrong…

Secondly (Further/moreover/in addition), author argues (criticizes/praises/believes/claims/admits/attempts to convey/to convince) by citing (using/claiming/saying/generalizing)……In contrast (However/In fact/As a matter of fact/The truth is), … is totally opposite to (is incompatible/incongruent with/inconsistent with)

Thirdly (As far as it comes to/Next/in this paragraph/furthermore/on the other hand), I want to proceed to argue(maintain my position/support my point of view) that… Author’s perspective is in line with the theory that (author’s position clearly demonstrate that/author persuades that/author tries to express/author attempts to explain)…Author’s vision/idea/logic analysis indicates that/proves/demonstrates the possibilities of…

Even though …we still have to admit that (it is necessary not to ignore the fact that/we need to realize that/there exists in the society that/the society has its bias/prejudice/widely held judgment that/ there is a growing amount of debate/suspicion/combat/movement that…

While we are looking at the issue from both sides (It might be easy to hold a neutral position/I wish it could be fair to say…As a honest person (from my analytical perspective)… I conclude (summarize/wrap up/reach my conclusion) my argument (discussion/analysis) that…

作者: binbin_story    时间: 2007-4-27 15:09

另外, 这个公式还是满准的

Total Score  = Q x 9 + V x 7

祝大家都考到理想的分数

BTW: If you really bid a lot on JJ, you'd better remember the answers. Don't act like what I did (read those JJ but did not remember any of the answers).

还有如果你刚刚开始复习,别太着急就复习
先看看别人的心得,可以省不少时间
另外我觉得就别浪费时间看中文的复习资料了,我觉得OG +GWD +INFORMATION HERE 足够了

Good luck to all of you.

欢迎光临 国际顶尖MBA申请交流平台--TOPWAY MBA (http://forum.topway.org/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2