返回列表 发帖

美国MBA签证108问

Part 1 Visa for What
1) What will you study in the United States?
2) What will you do in USA?
3) What do you want to study in USA?
I will study Accounting at ** University. It’s located in *州名*.

4) Are you going to study in USA?
Yes, I will study Accounting at ** University.     It’s located in *州名*.

5) What is your purpose for the visa?
I want to pursue a Master Degree in Accounting at ** University.   It’s located in *州名*.

下载:签证108问-纯问题版

下载:签证108录音
收藏 分享

6) What will you do if you don’t get this visa?
Well, I think you are so kind and you will give me the visa. But if you fail me, I’m sure I will try for another time. I really want to be educated there and one time failure won’t make me give up.
(黑体部分为回答时应加重音以示强调的单词)

7) How long will you study in USA?
It will take around two years.

Why does the I-20 say the program is around 36 months?
That’s the duration of my program. It can be finished in 24 months if I take courses in the summer semester. Actually, my advisor told me that most students can make it within 2 years.

8) What will you study in this major? What courses?
I will take courses like Corporate Accounting, Cost Accounting, Auditing, Income taxation, Accounting Information System, and other related courses. I will also take some business related courses, such as financial management, and marketing,

Which course do you think is the most difficult one?
I think Accounting Information System is the most difficult one, according to those who have taken it. But I will work hard on it, no matter how difficult it is.
横线部分随便填个课名就行了,因为这个原因可以以不变应万变。举一反三,问题也可能被换成the most interest one 之类的。

9) Who is your advisor?
My advisor is Dr. ***.  She’s the chair of the Accounting department.(这里稍微介绍一下是应该的,不能光说个名字就完了。)

Part 2 Why this program(换专业的同学更应该好好准备这个问题)
1) Why do you like your major?
2) Why do you change your major?
Well, there are several reasons.(回答时条理一定要清晰,一二三四说清楚。)
Firstly, it has something to do with my current job. I am a ** project manager, I’m responsible for developing budgets and performing cost benefit analysis on ** projects. In my work, I found it’s really amazing(这个单词只有重读才能有效果) to understand the big financial picture of a company by simply knowing a few numbers.
Secondly, it’s because of my husband(你可以换成别人嘛,亲戚、朋友……) He’s a certified public valuer, and he often says that: “Accounting is the language of the business world”. After he found out my interest in Accounting, he took me to seminars and encouraged me to read some books. And then, my interest in accounting grows stronger.
That’s why I want to pursue a master degree in Accounting and become a professional.
(其实一般不用回答这么长,签证官也等不了那么久。:))

4) Why do you want to pursue a master's degree?
5) Why do you think it is time for you to pursue master degree now? (工作后再上学的人更应该准备这个问题)
After eight year’s work, I feel that my life is filled with routines: same work, same subway, and same faces. I want new things to refresh myself. Besides, a Master Degree of America will make me more competitive. 横线部分的答案很充分,最好接着谈自己的职业规划,毕业后想从事什么工作等等。
It’s never too old to learn.(必要时可以把这句名言用上)

6) What's the difference between your major now and the major in USA?
My bachelor major was **. It focuses on **. I took courses like *, *, and *, etc. These courses are helpful for my study in the future because **.
The major in USA is accounting. It deals with numbers and calculations.

7) How do you understand accounting?
(任何一个专业都有可能问到这个问题。如果你对所学专业研究的并不深,没关系,只要在维基百科www.wikipedia.com中搜索一下专业名称,立刻会有满满一大篇的介绍,学科分支、流派、发展、研究方向、相关书籍等一清二楚,稍微整理一下答案就出来了。)
Briefly, it’s a science of dealing with numbers. The purpose of accounting is to provide the financial information for economic decision making.

Accountancy is a branch of mathematical science, and it’s widely used in business. Today accounting is called “the language of business”. It has two classifications: management accounting and financial accounting. The former is used to provide financial information to interior persons like employees, managers, and owner-managers. The latter is used to provide financial information to external parties, such as shareholders, and creditors.

Accounting, the easy way is a popular book for beginners. It has been published the 4th edition. I’m interested in the case study part of the book. I really learned a lot from this book.

The public accountant, usually an employee of a CPA firm, is employed as an independent contractor by a business to perform an auditing function: to review the accounting system used by the business, check the correctness of financial statements, and give an opinion.
The private accountant, usually employed by a business, records business activities and prepares periodic financial statements.

8) What is your major? In what aspect of your major will you study?
My major is accounting. I will focus on Financial Accounting.

Why?
The main purpose of financial accounting is to prepare financial reports regarding the performance of a firm for external persons, such as investors, creditors, and tax authorities. I’m interested in it.(简单介绍一下专业方向后再以横线上的答案结尾就行了,interest简直是个万能理由。)

Part 3 Why this university
1) How do you know this Univ.?
A friend of mine graduated from there 2 years ago. She strongly recommended ** University to me. She told me that it’s a big public university with excellent resources and diversified student groups. It’s full of great opportunities for students to learn and to grow. (这些溢美之词可以适用于任何学校。)  Besides, it’s located in a quiet small town. People there are really nice. (如果你的学校在大城市,你就说那里交通便利、设施先进之类的。)

So what does your friend do now?(这就是有朋友在美国的弊端了。本来不想这么回答,可是我在申请学校的时候提过朋友推荐,担心签证官会看到这些信息,只好实话实说。)
She’s nursing her baby in California, because her husband works in the Silicon Valley. She follows her husband.
(硅谷当然是华人多了,妇从夫也是很充分的理由,避免签证官认为你会像你的朋友一样留北京。不过我说的这些都是事实,千万别撒谎,后果太严重。)

2) Why do you choose this Univ.?
A friend of mine graduated from there 2 years ago. She strongly recommended it to me. So I checked its website and found their master of accounting program fits me well. It’s designed for students interested in accounting, auditing and taxation, even if one doesn’t have any related bachelor degree, like me. Moreover, it’s a big public university with excellent resources and diversified student groups. It’s full of great opportunities for students to learn and to grow. Besides, it’s located in a quiet small town. People there are really nice. So I applied for this Univ. and got admission.

3)How much do you know about the university?
It’s a large public university with ** years of history. It’s located in **, near **. ……(把你所知道的学校的情况全说出来,尽量有条理一些。)Therefore, I believe I will enjoy studying at *** in the future.

4) Do you know which school is the best in your major? What else?
The University of Texas in Austin is the top one in accounting program. The Accounting program in Warton Business College and UIUC are among the top too.

So why didn’t you apply these schools?
(绝不能是因为不自信、竞争太激烈、学费太贵等原因,虽然可能这是事实)
I don’t think ranking is the most important factor to consider when applying universities. I just want to join a university that fits me most. I believe ** is such a university.

5) To how many institutions have you applied, and who are they? Any other school admits you?
I have applied  2  universities: ** and **. Both of them admit me. Would you like to see the admission letters?

Why just applied two universities?(申请的太少会被这么问,申请的太多可能会被问为什么申请那么多)
I was working full time and didn’t have time to apply more universities. Besides, no matter how many universities you have applied, you can only choose one to go to.(我很喜欢这个答案:))

6) Is *** the first university to give you the offer?
Yes.

Part 4 Why choose USA
1) Why do you want to study in USA?
2) Why do you want go to the United States for further study?
3) Why do you want to study xxx in the US?
4) Many universities in the China offer first--rate graduate programs in xxx. Why do you want to go to the USA for graduate study?
I think that the best education is in America. Although some Chinese students go to Canada, Australia, or UK for further study, but the universities of America remains the first choice for Chinese students to join in. Meanwhile, I can improve my English skills, broaden my horizon, and enrich myself. I believe I can benefit a lot from this valuable experience.
(只能谈美国的教育多么多么好,自己多么渴望接受这样的教育,能获得什么样的收益。不要说美国的其他方面多么好,或者中国的教育多么不好,会被怀疑移民倾向的。)

Part 5 Study plan(非常重要,这是判断是否有移民倾向的关键)
1) Do you want to get CPA in America?
No, I will get CPA in China. Because I want to develop my career in China, so the CPA of China will be more helpful. Besides, it normally takes 1 year to pass the CPA exams in the US, which means in addition to the 2 years of graduate study, I will have to stay in the US for one more year if I wanna get CPA there. I don’t want to be separated with my husband for too long.

Then why do you want to get a Master of Accounting in America?
I think the best education is in America. Although some Chinese students go to Canada, Australia, or UK for further study, but the universities of America remains the first choice for Chinese students to join in. I believe I can benefit a lot from this valuable experience, such as improve my English skills, broaden my horizon, and enrich myself.

2) What is your plan?
My plan is to finish the master program in 2 years with good academic standing, and then I will come back to China and find a good job in Beijing. My primary preference is to be hired in a foreign-invested corporation, which can offer me more opportunities to develop my potentials.
My optional choice is …….
No matter which company I would serve for, I will surely work hard to prepare for my CPA exam of China. I am confident that I can pass the exams within 2 years since my coming back, so that I can keep a stable and honorable occupation with high earning and excellent welfare in China, and I will be more competent to provide my family members with more care and support.

What will you do after graduation? Why?
I will come back and find a decent job in Beijing, because my husband is here. We have known each other over ** years, and have already celebrated our ** wedding anniversary.(如果是恋爱关系,就说打算到时回来结婚呗。) 2 years of separation is really tough for both of us.

What kind of job can you find in the future?
My primary preference is to be hired in a foreign-invested corporation, which can offer me more opportunities to develop my potentials.
No matter which company I would serve for, I will surely work hard to prepare for my CPA exam of China. I am confident that I can pass the exams within 2 years since my coming back, so that I can keep a stable and honorable occupation with high earning and excellent welfare in China, and I will be more competent to provide my family members with more care and support.

3) Do you plan to seek employment in the US after you have completed your studies?
No. I will come back as soon as possible because my husband is here. 2 years of apart is enough for both of us.
Although I want to earn more money in the future, but I don’t think money is the most important thing. Family is the first to me.

4) Will you come back to this company after graduation?
No. I want to find an accounting related job in foreign-invested corporations, which can give me more opportunities to develop my potentials.

What will you do if you can not find a position in foreign-invested companies?

5) What is your favorite subject?
Literature and history. I like reading classics like Shi Ji and HongLouMeng in my spare time. In Chinese, Shi Ji means the Record of History. It was written in the Han Dynasty, nearly 2000 years ago. And HongLouMeng, you can call it Dreams of Red Mansions. It’s the most famous romantic novel of China. I have read it a dozen times.
(回答这个问题要小心,签证官可能会接着问:那你为什么不学这个专业呢?对我来说很简单,it’s my hobby, not my career.)
Can it be used to military utilities?
No, I don’t think so.

8) What is your ultimate academic goal?
My goal is to get the master degree in Accounting in 2 years and then come back to China, and pass the CPA exam to become a professional accountant.

9) What do you do with your work for MS?
(这个问题困惑了我很久,因为不知何意,问了好几个人才明白。)
I will quit my job soon. After I come back with my Master Degree, I will find a new job here.

Part 6 Education Experience
1) What is your dissertation about? What is your specific research of your undergraduate paper?
My paper is about ……. My paper discussed this issue and analyzed its influence.

2) When/where did you get your BS/MS?
3) What is your academic background?
4) What institution did you attend and what was your major?
I got my Bachelor Degree from ** University in **, majored in **. I took courses like ……
(这样一句话就把自己的教育背景说全了,然后对方可能会根据这些信息问下一个问题,当然这样的问题已在你的掌握中……)

Why did you choose this university?
In high school, I dreamed of being a university student in Beijing. And ** was the best university within the reach of my 高考 marks.  (不要迟疑,就说汉语高考,对方能听懂,而且会觉得比较幽默。如果没听懂,你就解释一下“高考”的含义吧。:))

5) Are you a top student in your school?
What about your ranking in your class?
I was above average. Around 80 percentile. (哈哈,中等生不要担心,这么回答就行了。)

Part 7 Work Experience
1) Are you a worker or a student now?
I have been working for ** years.

2) What/where are you working now?
  What is your current project in your company? What are your responsible for in your present post?
I am a ** manager in ……. I am responsible for **. For example, in this April, I went to Nanjing, and organized a training project regarding ** of chemical industry. This project lasted for ** days. 50 senior engineers attended it. We discussed issues such as how to **, how to **, and how to **.(一定要用这样的细节实例回答问题,这样签证官才能明白你的工作,觉得可信,并且可能从中寻找下一个问题,又在你的掌握中了。)

What does your company do?
难以统一答案,自己想吧,其实把上面的回答稍微改一下就行了。

3) What have you done after you graduated from university?
I worked in a small company as ** for a year and then got my current job in **.

4) How long does it take to commute to your work place? 闲扯的问题,答案略。
5) Where is your company located in? 闲扯的问题,答案略。  

6) How long have you been in Beijing?
** years, four years in college and ** years for work.

7) Why did you live in Beijing?
I studied at ** University from 199* to 200*, and then have worked in Beijing till now. My husband also works here. Both of us love this city very much. It has a long history, and it’s China’s cultural center. Sometimes we go to the National Center for the Performance Arts to watch opera like Turandot. And sometimes we take a walk around Houhai. Have you ever been there? It’s a quiet place and there are many Hutongs there. You can also taste all kinds of traditional Beijing snacks there!
(签证官也可能会问:Do you love this city?答案一定得是yes,具体回答自己考虑。如上文,提到了歌剧图兰朵,提到了后海,这些老外都知道,会比较有共鸣,能营造轻松地谈话氛围。)

8) Why did you choose your present job?
Because the salary and benefit are nice, and the work environment is friendly. (这个理由很充分。)

10) Where is your HUKOU(户口)?
My Hukou is in Beijing.

11) Where do you live?
I’m living in Beijing. I have been here over ** years, four years in college and ** years for work.

Where will you live?
Of course I will remain living in Beijing. My husband has a nice job here. Both of us like this city very much.

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看