返回列表 发帖

Essay21

Indicate your reasons for taking part in an MBA programme (including what you hope to gain from the MBA program).

As a successful businessman who has not had a formal business education, I wish to learn the art of running a business on scale. I have set up and run my own company, which has proved highly successful the last few years. But the company was small, with a staff of six and a regular team of collaborators. I wish to do business on a bigger scale and play on a larger stage. That calls for institutionalized management, which I have not really learned to do.

If accepted into your MBA program, I would be receiving, for the first time, the kind of education on which I will be building up my career and business. As a student at the Mainland University, I did not really get to receive the kind of education that I preferred. What I did later on as a businessman had little to do with what I learned as an undergraduate student. I am determined to make myself a top businessman in China. My experience the last few years has laid a good foundation for me, and an MBA degree will put me firmly on track to reach my goal.

I hope that I will be thoroughly trained in business development strategy. I know that business schools of the European tradition are strong in training their students to do strategic thinking.

I also want to train myself in pricing, international accounting and other technical skills. As my own business grew, I found it quite a handicap to lack expertise in these areas.

I also wish to have the capacity to understand and appreciate the country's overall business and economic conditions. I think this will help me greatly as I make my long-term business plans.

ZZ:tol24.com
收藏 分享
请大家在提问之前先行浏览精华区,里面包括大量的申请技巧,学校介绍,专业排名,文书范例。 入口如下:http://www.topway.org/bbs/list.asp?boardid=76 精华区只供浏览和回复,如果需要发布新主题提问,请在addmission区提问,谢谢合作。

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看