返回列表 发帖

Essay19

Briefly and specifically describe your career objectives and your reason to apply to the Montana School.

In consideration of my education, professional experience and personal qualities, I have for long been determined to build up a career in business management consulting. Such a career calls for knowledge, experience, keen judgment and creativity, but the challenges it presents are precisely what makes it so attractive to me. My dream is that, under my seasoned guidance, many a Chinese company will grow by leaps and bounds to take up dominant positions in the world market. I am confident that my education at Simon, coupled with my strong analytical skills and broad vision, will put me firmly on track to such a career.

Having undertaken professional training in trade and finance, I believe that I can also do well as a professional working for a foreign trade firm or a banking institution.

In choosing my career path, I have carefully canvassed the human resources market in China. Thanks to economic and other reforms, the country's economy has been growing as the world's fastest for almost two decades. Such growths have generated an enormous demand for modern managerial talents, which Chinese universities do not supply sufficiently in either quantity or quality. The shortage of professional managers is now seriously hampering China's economic restructuring drive, particularly in the state-owned sector. As globalization sucks China's economy into the world economic system, the lack of professional managers also puts China at a disadvantage in its economic and trade relations with other countries. China's continued growths have been called into question, particularly at a time when it gets hammered harder and harder by the Asian financial crisis.

If China is to sustain its spectacular economic progress, its businesses will have to be managed by professional managers who are equipped with not only excellent personal qualities, but also solid business expertise. They must have a keen sense of the risks and opportunities around them, a quick instinct on the best development strategies, and superb organizational skills. They should also be versed in business theories, relevant law and regulations, and the prevalent business practices of the world. I think such abilities can be best attained through advanced training at quality business schools.

The ideal way for me to meet China's need for modern managerial talent is to make myself a professional manager and then advise a host of Chinese businesses on their management. I feel that my current knowledge and expertise are not yet up to the task that I have set for myself. I therefore wish to pursue MBA studies at a well-known graduate business school such as the Simon Business School. What I need is not just a degree, though. I need to learn the ways of handling complicated situations and making the right decisions. Your program, with its excellent faculty, significant international student body, and the small sized teamwork model of learning, holds strong allure to me. I would dearly love to have the opportunity of communicating with diversified talents in the classroom. I am sure that education at your school will put me firmly on track to realize my dream.

ZZ:tol24.com

[此贴子已经被作者于2003-3-14 14:50:27编辑过]

收藏 分享
请大家在提问之前先行浏览精华区,里面包括大量的申请技巧,学校介绍,专业排名,文书范例。 入口如下:http://www.topway.org/bbs/list.asp?boardid=76 精华区只供浏览和回复,如果需要发布新主题提问,请在addmission区提问,谢谢合作。

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看