返回列表 发帖

Essay02

Please share any information you think would be important in the evaluation of your application.
In applying for acceptance into the MBA program, I have been banking on my rich experience as a particular strength. To my mind, MBA courses teach advanced science of management that students without practical experience cannot possibly comprehend in full. I therefore think that each applicant should have not only a solid academic background, but also a rich and proud working experience, preferably in management positions with a famous company.

For undergraduate studies, I went to a university that belonged to the Chinese military. That gave me quite some difficulties after my graduation, when I tried to get a civilian job. But I toughed this ordeal out by undertaking arduous part-time studies for a second degree. For each job I obtained thereafter, I got it through excellent performance in the entrance exam or interview, and for each position I have taken, I outshone my colleagues in performance. I am absolutely confident of my basic abilities and my resoluteness in pursuing career successes.

Another thing I wish to emphasize is my language skills. I enjoy an excellent command of the English language that I have acquired through years of learning and using it. I am sure that my fluency in both conversational and written English will facilitate my studies in the MBA program as well as my future career when I try to establish myself in the management consulting business.

What's more, I have a large circle of friends working in a variety of fields in China. Some of them have been my friends since my childhood, while others got acquainted with me through business transactions. Quite a lot of these friends are working in management positions, some with famous multinational conglomerates. It is a great pleasure for us to sit together and exchange our ideas at our leisure time. From their interesting stories about the success and failure of the Chinese or foreign enterprises, I learnt invaluable experiences as well as painful and expensive lessons. This is probably the best preparatory lesson I can get before taking my MBA courses. And these friends will certainly be the biggest help to me in the business world of the coming century.

ZZ:tol24.com
收藏 分享
请大家在提问之前先行浏览精华区,里面包括大量的申请技巧,学校介绍,专业排名,文书范例。 入口如下:http://www.topway.org/bbs/list.asp?boardid=76 精华区只供浏览和回复,如果需要发布新主题提问,请在addmission区提问,谢谢合作。

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看