返回列表 发帖
I signed up for lunch and classes before my interview with a Haas Student Ambassador. The whole day was very casual and informal.

Interview lasted about 45 minutes, with about 30 minutes of questions and 15 minutes of asking the interviewer questions.

I was asked a couple main questions:
1. Tell me about yourself. Why MBA, why Haas, why now?
2. Tell me about a time when you promoted diversity, equity, and inclusion.
3. Tell me about a time when you applied a Defining Principle in your life.
4. Tell me about a time when you took a risk

Overall, the interview felt very conversational. My interviewer was taking notes during the whole session.
Your Future, Our Mission. Topway--the world's best business school admission service.

I interviewed on-campus, in a small room in the Executive MBA Suite. It was a warm room, and only got warmer throughout! The interviewer explained the process of the interview – there would be a few official questions, a few behavioral, and then I could ask questions. He was friendly and had a chill vibe.

The interview was blind – though he had my resume on hand.

List of interview questions
– Why MBA? Why Haas?
– Tell me about yourself.
– Question about experience with diversity.
– Time you worked with a team member you didn’t get along with and how you managed that.
– Time you took a risk.
– Anything we haven’t discussed you want the adcom to know?
Then I was able to ask some questions and we talked a bit about hobbies like video games.

The interview started off a little awkwardly for me – he jumped right into “Why MBA/Why Haas” which sort of threw me off from the classic “Tell me about yourself.” I ultimately think I recovered and felt confident about the remaining questions and answers. Excited to hear back!
Your Future, Our Mission. Topway--the world's best business school admission service.

The interview was extremely conversational and she asked the typical MBA questions along with a few behavioral questions. We met at a coffee shop in Orange County. I believe the interview was blind.

1. Walk me through your resume.
2. Why MBA?
3. Why Haas?
4. What are your strengths/weaknesses?
5. What is the biggest risk you have taken in your career?
6. What will you contribute to the Haas community?
7. Any questions?

Overall I had a good feeling about the interview. The interviewer did push back on my weakness and asked if there were any other weaknesses I had. None of the questions were really out of the ordinary.

I interviewed on campus, I was told it would be with a second-year student, but it was with a first-year student. The interviewer had only seen my resume prior to the interview, and typed notes as I spoke. The interview lasted 45 minutes. The interviewer had a list of questions to choose from and selected questions based on my background and the answer I had just given him.

1. Tell me about yourself.
2. Why MBA/Post MBA Goals?
3. Why Haas?
4. Tell me about a time you had a heated debate with a colleague and you were in the wrong.
5. Which Haas leadership principle resonates most with you?
6. What’s your leadership style?
7. How do you motivate those you lead?
8. Tell me about a time you used data to guide your decisions.
9. Do you have any questions for me?

Overall it was similar to my other MBA interviews, the interviewer was nice and encouraging and made an effort to make the interview conversational rather than interrogatory.

Haas的面试来的最晚,完全没有准备要面试Haas,因为这个学校很小,感觉是拿不到面试。所以专门book了两星期之后的面试,在两星期内把所有可以联系到的Haas学生都打了电话。然后被圈粉了,每个人都回复了,基本上每个人都聊了半个小时以上。有2个人聊了1个小时。

面试是约的online和一个校友,没有什么surprise的问题,学校给了校友3-4个必须问的问题。如果有时间去campus,Haas是你的first choice的话,还是强烈建议约face to face 面试的。我觉得最重要的是看fit。问题如下。面试了大约30分钟。

A teamwork experience.
An example about having conflict with people.
How would your colleague describe you in 3 words.
If you are the managing director of your company, what would you change?

大赞!!

many thanks!

many thanks!

many thanks!

MARK

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看