返回列表 发帖

My first MBA interview-Berkeley Haas

Received invite a little late in the process. The only interview option available to me was the pre-recorded Skype format – the Adcom pre-selects 5 questions that are loaded on to their audio-visual virtual platform (I think it was called Kira). There is no interviewer on the other side and you have to just record your answers. There is a time limit for each answer and the entire interview gets over in 10 minutes.

The question stems were long, but I have summarised below what they were asking:
1- Tell us instances of how we can evaluate that you will contribute to diversity and inclusion on campus.
2- What are your goals and why Haas?
3- Tell us about a time when you argued with someone and you turned out to be in the wrong.
4- Tell us about a time when you collaborated with cross-functional teams and what was difficult about the process and what did you learn?
5- Anything else you want us to know?

The questions are along the lines of what you can expect. The format was new to me and I would have preferred to have a remote Skype interview with a person on the other end. The conventional interviews are also longer (up to an 1hr). So, if you are someone who wants to enjoy a dialogue, a conversation – then, pick your remote interview option early.
收藏 分享

谢谢分享

good luck!

谢谢分享

thanks for sharing!
Keep the face to sunshine and you cannot see the shadow.

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看