返回列表 发帖

Duke MBA On-campus Interview Experience

I interviewed on campus with a student. I didn’t know who the interviewer would be until the interview. It was a blind interview with a tremendous focus on teamwork.

Interview Questions:
Highlight a couple of things from your resume and explain why are you here. (This question threw me off as I was expecting to do a typical walkthrough)
What Team Fuqua means to you?
Why Fuqua?
How Fuqua fits with your goals?
How do you intend to grow as a leader at Fuqua?
What 3 things are important for successful teamwork? Why? How do you ensure these attributes in your team?
How did you use your communication skills to ensure team success? (Or maybe to resolve failure, i don’t remember exact wording but I told a story about a colleague not contributing to the project)
Tell me about an accomplishment you are most proud of
What do you do when someone is not pulling their weight on a team?
How do you respond to feedback?
How do you give feedback to others?
How do you request feedback?
Do you request feedback from your subordinates? Do you do that formally?
How do you lead team?
How will you contribute to Fuqua?
What do you do outside of work?
Is there anything else you would like to share?
Any questions?

The interview was friendly and conversational, however I was shocked by the amount of similar questions. She grilled me with teamwork, feedback, and school-specific questions so much that I was running short of stories to tell. I actually had to go back to the same story and offer a different angle or more detail a couple of times. I am still not sure if I she was digging for specific, unsatisfied with my answers, or simply curious. She took a ton of notes, literally two full letter-size pages. Interview lasted about 45 minutes.

My advice to anyone interviewing at Fuqua: prepare at least 5 teamwork stories and make sure you know a lot about the school, including the correct pronunciation. They seem to be very sensitive about it…
收藏 分享

thanks for sharing...it is so challenging!

good luck!

Mark   Mark

thanks.....

玛雅,咋会问这么多问题?

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看