返回列表 发帖

求问 在职 IE Global MBA+问题

各位有没有对 IE Global MBA+了解比较多的  
楼主人人在德国工作, 考虑在欧洲读在职MBA,  找来找去发现top MBA只有IE 有这样一个在职的项目, 但不知道和 IE IMBA在具体项目上有无区别。
之前写信询问了IE ,没有得到正面解答。
多谢指教!

Hi Vanessa,

Thanks for your information. I am wondering what is the key difference between IMBA and G MBA, i.e. after graduation which kind of certificate I will get from global MBA? Master of Business Administration - the same as normal MBA degree from IE business school?

Thanks for your clarification
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for your message!
This is Susannah from IE Germany Munich office and I am now writing, also on behalf of Vanessa, to continue our communication.
For the successful GMBA graduate, a formal accredited Global MBA degree will be granted and related certificates will be issued. For more info about the accreditation, please click on: http://www.ie.edu/business-schoo ... ition/associations.
Please let me know if there are any further questions. I look forward to hearing from you!
收藏 分享

Global MBA +, Blended format, English track
At a Glance:
Format: Blended*
Intake:March/November
Duration: 9 months
Methodology: Discussion Forums:Monday-Thursday, flexible schedule.
                      .Live Video Conferences: Saturdays at 11AM local Madrid time (morning timeslot) or at 4PM Madrid time (afternoon timeslot)

Face-to-face Classes: 1 week in Madrid at the beginning and end of the program

HSG也有的。

多谢回复。HSG是哪里学校。

不太想读德国的MBA

HSG.CH
St Gallen
读EMBA主要看人脉的吧。IE对于德国能有多少辐射力呢?不如insead,或者德国本地的,想Mannheim,WHU,HSG,ESMT等。

LZ可以搜一搜德国的MBA项目

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%