返回列表 发帖

pls help to evaluate my case

I've been working as Executive Asst. in multinational companies(two of which are fortune 500 companies) for 4 years. Major in Economic Law in one of the prestigeous domestic university.My GMAT score can be estmated to be 680-700.Fluent spoken English.

Would like to work as secretary of board or develop myself in general office management after the b-school graduation.Not sure if such type of working backgroud or career goal will be considered as a weakness compared to other applicants with marketing or finance backgrouds.

Tks!

收藏 分享

Your profile is strong indeed. But you need to work to show your management or leadership potential through shining accomplishments.

Also you career goals are not so convincing, and need to reconsider them.

agree, you career goal is not so attractive.......

i think if you do well in marketing yourself, i.e. essays, recommendations, and interview, you will have a good chance being admmitted.

good luck!

what is the duty of" Executive Asst"?

[em09]
人并不是因为美丽才可爱,而是因为可爱才美丽。

以下是引用whitecloud在2005-9-12 22:01:00的发言:

what is the duty of" Executive Asst"?

[em09]

执行助理?

Yes,In Chinese "执行助理”

Actually, the role of Executive Asst involves different aspects of assignments,incl daily general management of office,board meeting arrangements,coodination among shareholders,business research,public relationship etc...And the duty can also varies according to the different industry or profile of the companies.So compared to other more specific jobs,it's really no focus!(if "genernal management" is not considered to be a focus.)

For my last 4 years working experience, it starts from some junior position,say Executive Secretary,to a more demanding business-oriented role,which may require decision-making capability at the absence of the boss or certain project management skill.Though I mentioned my career goal at the above,with a diverse background,I'm still quite flexible to different options.

If I shall not be an EA for the rest of my career life,I think it's the right time to figure out my real intertest and design my future.Thanks for the advise from the above guys,I'll take them seriously!

[em01]

返回列表

站长推荐 关闭

美国top10 MBA VIP申请服务

自2003年开始提供 MBA 申请服务以来,保持着90% 以上的成功率,其中Top10 MBA服务成功率更是高达95%

查看